Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah unless mine is already paid for and ready to ship, and yours is asking for payment. Cause i don't see a 2nd wave kinda thing nor was it mentioned to me.

I emailed them so we'll see.

Mine is only asking for payment because the card I used has expired and I forgot to update it.

Ironman1.jpg

My Attempted at this pose

DSC_0087.jpg

Almost but not quite there, keep trying....Atleast you have him in hand to try out that pose... Congrats :D

They are shipping.. I just got my shipping confirmation # from toys2.. my problem is that i ordered 2 so i will need to get rid of 1 of them..

What was your order date? I haven't gotten a conf from them yet.
Mine was 7/26/08

3234154335_d8246a48af_b.jpg

Drunken IM, or maybe he just needs to go to the bathroom really bad...

3234155399_a83c35625f_b.jpg

Wait?!?! Who is this?

3235006664_d0619e5dbb_b.jpg

Time for a showdown!

3235003154_3288049f3e_b.jpg

I ordered mine the day that it was put up on Toys2(7/23/08,) and I have not received shipment notification. If I do receive it later today, I'll let everyone know here.

How does the flexibility of the legs and arms feel for posing? Hope it's not going to end up like what happened to some peoples TDK figs. Where the whole leg broke away.

Erm... another fig that has two threads. ¬_¬

Last edited:
He is very solid when you pose him, and move him, but not tight. Once mine is posed he wont move at all if picked up. You need to have him in hand to really know what i mean.

Re: My Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Photos... Enjoy!!!

IMG_8955.jpg

the hand's like separated from the body, which is one thing that annoying me :banghead

Back