Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 6 vs Mark 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Iron Man fig do you think looks the best?

• The Mark 6

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • The Mark 7

Votes: 31 64.6%

• Total voters

CatWoman'sPenPal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my first post on this forum and I would like to ask the community which Hot Toys figurine of the Iron Man Mark 6 or the Mark 7 that you like the best?

And based on the looks of the Hot Toys figs only and not on which is strongest or did the coolest things in the movies.

Thank you.

Firstly: this is posted in the wrong section of the forum;

Secondly: search the MARVEL section and use the SEARCH function to look up Hot Toys Iron Man;

Thirdly: don't star threads until you have read through the numerous sub-section on this forum or you will get FLAMED;

You will find NUMEROUS threads discussing who likes what better than the other.

otherwise welcome to the freaks.

Firstly: this is posted in the wrong section of the forum;

Secondly: search the MARVEL section and use the SEARCH function to look up Hot Toys Iron Man;

Thirdly: don't star threads until you have read through the numerous sub-section on this forum or you will get FLAMED;

You will find NUMEROUS threads discussing who likes what better than the other.

otherwise welcome to the freaks.

I have reported my own post in order to have it moved to the Marvel forum and discussion on a forum is never a bad thing even if some have seen the same discussion before and you contributed nothing to this thread so shame on you.

I agree with HM.. Mk VII figure with the Chitauri diorama base, ftw.. and welcome to the forum CWPP! :duff

Mark VII is still my favorite Hot toys figure, from the battle damage to the overall bulk and feel of it. Next is probably Falcon I just think they did a great job on it and the design is really cool. I hope for 800+ dollars that the hulkbuster will take this mantle though

My figures
Iron Monger
Hulk
Loki
Avengers -Thor
Avengers Cap
First Avenger Cap
Hawkeye
Avengers Black widow
Nick Fury
IM2 War Machine
Iron Patriot
Mk I (second release)
Mk 3 (original and what got me started)
Mk 42
Mk 7
Mk 6
Falcon
Silver Centurian

On prorder:
Hulkbuster
Mk 43
Ultron Prime

will Preorder
Vision
Ultron Ultimate
Mk 45

I'd go with the MKVII. The figure and design is better(I have both).

LOL. Just trying to educate the OP:

as for my opinion CWPP I would choose the Mark VI--I like triangles. I don't like circles.

There I have "discussed" and "contributed" my opinion with you--you happy now?

Did you vote?

Back