Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because HT has already said that it's going to be an improved version (with extra features) of the original. :slap

And the fact that it's a newer version doesn't mean that the first version suddenly becomes obsolete because of it.

You're kidding yourself if you think only people that missed out on the first one are going to buy it.

+1!

I just got my Mark 1 a couple of days ago. I'm pretty sure the new Mark 1 will be different, and getting the orignal Mark 1 is my grail, so I'm happy! :)

Now, wonder if anyone's thought about this: If the new Mark 1 turns out to be pretty different from the old Mark 1, will prices of the old Mark 1 rise again? Haha

Not that it matters to me, I'm just glad I managed to get my Mark 1 at a very decent price (I must admit it's cos of HT's release) and each IM figure I own is something I really like and not meant as an investment product.

+1!

I just got my Mark 1 a couple of days ago. I'm pretty sure the new Mark 1 will be different, and getting the orignal Mark 1 is my grail, so I'm happy! :)

Now, wonder if anyone's thought about this: If the new Mark 1 turns out to be pretty different from the old Mark 1, will prices of the old Mark 1 rise again? Haha

Not that it matters to me, I'm just glad I managed to get my Mark 1 at a very decent price (I must admit it's cos of HT's release) and each IM figure I own is something I really like and not meant as an investment product.

Well, good for you. It's really an awesome figure eventhough this was made 2 years ago IIRC. Congrats! :hi5:

All I can say about re-releases is BOOOOOOO Hot Toys! Move on and do Loki, Finish the watchmen line, Platoon, etc.

They'll get to every character....twice....maybe even three or four times or more.

Wait for the 3rd Loki! It's the best!

The wait for more info is driveing me nuts I cant wait to see pictures of him.

I just hope they include more of Tony, like the smouldering gear, the car battery etc...

That would make me buy this. I have the original, but am looking for an excuse to buy this too. Can't wait to see some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back