Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even frame by frame you can barley tell which armor it is:rotfl

I'll save my money for something people will actually recognize on my shelf

I don't get why people flock to the thread to ***** about the armor? If you don't like it don't order, and don't comment... I could care less about Silver Centurion but I've never felt compelled to go bash on it in a thread for fans of it.

I don't get why people flock to the thread to ***** about the armor? If you don't like it don't order, and don't comment... I could care less about Silver Centurion but I've never felt compelled to go bash on it in a thread for fans of it.

It's a thread. People can voice their opinions. But you're suggesting that if more people hate a figure than like it, these people are suddenly trolling or bashing? I personally like this armor, but it's not relevant enough to the MCU to warrant a purchase. That's just my own opinion and I'm pretty sure I'm not a troll. :lol

Super excited about this figure I have been waiting since the movie!
e9y7azy7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the design of this suit, really stands out amongst the other IM3 armours. I'm just not sure it is worth $270 to me, especially with the TDK Armory coming around the same time. Unless some miracle happens to my wallet, I'll probably end up passing on this.

Wow, yesterday I posted a comment about having a feeling this will be announced soon. Guess HT heard my prayers. :yess:

The price in HK is reasonable, $205USD. gonna go PO this now. First IM armor that doesn't look very generic. Black/white/gold combo looks amazing. Especially with the hex shape texture body.

Can't wait to get this on my display.

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

i bet all those passing on this will regret it when this armor makes an appearence in Gaurdians of the Galaxy. ;)

It won't appear in the Guardians of the Galaxy film because RDJ signed a contract to only appear in 2 more films, Avengers 2 & 3.

Plus IM3 and Guardians of the Galaxy take place at the same time in the MCU.

Wow, yesterday I posted a comment about having a feeling this will be announced soon. Guess HT heard my prayers. :yess:

The price in HK is reasonable, $205USD. gonna go PO this now. First IM armor that doesn't look very generic. Black/white/gold combo looks amazing. Especially with the hex shape texture body.

Can't wait to get this on my display.

Did you do the conversion right? Because that's cheap! I should start ordering from Hong Kong then.

What can we expect from hot toys less for more is what keeps happening, because we won't stop buying no matter the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I've never bought a suit myself, I just hope that by the time HT makes an Ultron figure (if the movie version turns out well anyway) that it won't be priced around $500. :thud:

While I've never bought a suit myself, I just hope that by the time HT makes an Ultron figure (if the movie version turns out well anyway) that it won't be priced around $500. :thud:

Yes but Ultron I would think would be much bigger. He would have to be if he's going to be a huge threat to all the Avengers.

I don't hate the figure, I think it looks sweet but its just frustrating to see HT put time and effort in something that had a combined 10 seconds screen time when's there's plenty of other characters out there that deserve figures but will never see the light of day

Loving this suit but not sure i should even pre-order it right now. It's so far from nov and i'm not sure if will use my rp or not on this.

Last edited:
Back