Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine in a line up of IM figs, this and Midas would be the one's that your eyes would immediately be drawn too (after Iron Monger and Igor!).

Those pics are fantastic.

Whoever did them need to do some pics of Gemini helping out Philae!

Some of the new pics are fantastic. A couple made me chuckle a bit. There's one that looks like he is cryp-walking. There's the "everyone's got a lil captain in them" captain Morgan one, and the buddy Jesus from dogma. I have no clueif that was the goal, I doubt it, but that's what I thought of. Lol

I am so glad I preordered this guy. He looks even better in production then his proto. One of my fav armors.

I imagine in a line up of IM figs, this and Midas would be the one's that your eyes would immediately be drawn too (after Iron Monger and Igor!).

Those pics are fantastic.

Whoever did them need to do some pics of Gemini helping out Philae!

After whiffing on Midas, I wasn't about to miss on this. Now if only CornerStore doesn't screw me over! :lol

imgem1.jpg

imgem2.jpg

imgem3.jpg

imgem4.jpg

imgem5.jpg

imgem6.jpg

This Guy turned out amazing!!! all these excellent pictures have got me super excited again about this guy. one of the best of the new suits

Man this thing is a beauty cant wait, makes me excited to see shotgun and the last few unique suits get announced too.

I once was convinced that HT was going to do the entire Legion. But now I'm thinking it'll stop short. Sales have been slow...if not outright disappointing...on some of these armors. How would HT convince people to buy Marks VIII through, say, XII?

Not to mention the company will be knee-deep in AoU and Star Wars stuff, as well as BvS and even more MCU licenses. There'll also be some '80s stuff thrown in every now and then. The plate will fill up rather quickly.

I once was convinced that HT was going to do the entire Legion. But now I'm thinking it'll stop short. Sales have been slow...if not outright disappointing...on some of these armors. How would HT convince people to buy Marks VIII through, say, XII?

Not to mention the company will be knee-deep in AoU and Star Wars stuff, as well as BvS and even more MCU licenses. There'll also be some '80s stuff thrown in every now and then. The plate will fill up rather quickly.

Honestly as long as they make the last couple unique ones i wouldn't be too upset. Plus they can always throw in one or two of the repaint/kitbash suits for the next ten years of exclusives.

If they do more of the "exclusives" like Midas or Python, those sold out very quickly. I'd imagine the larger runs still sell very well.

I agree, I think you will find iron man is still one of their bigger sellers.
I won't mind if the put out suits over years, let's you grab other figures. I like the repaints and rehashes, they look very cool still and most of the time, the iron man line is well made. Starboost looks amazing in photos as do hot rod, peacemaker and heartbreaker.
I would love the suits from 8-12 made. I'd buy them. Probably find that they sell really well being the tradition colors.

I could see myself picking up a couple more. I would not mind having sneaky, shotgun and nightclub but that would probably be it for IM3 as i will be picking up suits from AoU and maybe Cap 3. If they make them all it will be interesting to see how well the odd looking ones like fiddler and southpaw sell.

Agreed..as well as Starboost, I'm still in for Shotgun, Hammerhead and Tank when they get released.. possibly a couple more, since both Python and Midas were not on my original list of armors I wanted from Iron Man 3.

Back