Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

Well, if it's a space suit, so it wouldn't be made of metal anyways. Advanced plastic polymers and ceramics would be the materials.

So no diecast is accurate.

Actually, Tony Stark designed the Mark III using gold titanium alloy (which fixed the freezing problem) and he referenced that this type of metal was from a satellite in space so this type of metal would suffice for space travel. So bring on the diecast!

Actually, Tony Stark designed the Mark III using gold titanium alloy (which fixed the freezing problem) and he referenced that this type of metal was from a satellite in space so this type of metal would suffice for space travel. So bring on the diecast!

kobe+bryant+lakers+gif+omg+wtf+is+going+on.gif

Wow, looks amazing. Cant wait for this suit!

Im so poor...

I didn't think I was that into this until that picture.

Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

That looks freaking bad ***!

Already POed heartbreaker. Might need to reconsider Red Snapper. Igor looks awesome too

Amazing! Really hope they do one last figure and make Shotgun now, Gemini looks boss and i will more than likely get two. Would even take a PPS Shotgun figure......i'm so desperate for that design to be made, Snapper, Igor and Centurion do nothing for me and Heartbreaker is great but i prefer the MKVII as my red & gold suit

That Gemini is going to look soooooooo good next to my "Milk" edition War Machine. :yess:

Looks pretty nifty actually.

That said, instantly forgettable and pretty much no screen time. Pass.

That looks freaking bad ***!

Already POed heartbreaker. Might need to reconsider Red Snapper. Igor looks awesome too

I thought the same exact thing right after the Heartbreaker po went through. Especially since it has articulation and could have passed for an MMS. And the geek $20 off code works.

Back