Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. This figure came back in stock at SSC and I bit on it. Having been privy to some insightful analysis of IM3, the suits in that movie have more meaning to me now...enough so that I wanted this guy in my collection. Looking forward to receiving it and adding it to my HPP.

You should totally grab it, its my next figure

Well. This figure came back in stock at SSC and I bit on it. Having been privy to some insightful analysis of IM3, the suits in that movie have more meaning to me now...enough so that I wanted this guy in my collection. Looking forward to receiving it and adding it to my HPP.

d165129c077b7333cc03b5ecfffda74f1a5607232f9ab6652348d76111f55a9f.jpg

I ordered him too. I love the white and gold. And I noticed out of all my animu and hot toys I have nothing specifically dressed in all white (plan on getting storm shadow at some point.

Huge Habs fan but I've been saying for awhile that the Caps are coming out of the East.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered him too. I love the white and gold. And I noticed out of all my animu and hot toys I have nothing specifically dressed in all white (plan on getting storm shadow at some point.

Its a unique paint scheme for sure. I hope we get more White armors though, in future films. Only Storm Shadow and the 1000toys synthetic human will go with this guy :thud:

Back