Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you may remember a few pages back I put pictures up of a faulty arm (plastic damage). An update on that: Lee at Collectibles Direct was briliant and replaced it with no problems. I can now enjoy the figure and today I put the batteries in for the first time. He's realy impressive when lit up!

czYmHeE.jpg

BnXt9Ey.jpg

W7y7dBd.jpg

0eDb89E.jpg

LM03mis.jpg

qCpo8io.jpg

TZx9lYn.jpg

oqsrGpX.jpg

fC11efP.jpg

ZwEqTAF.jpg

Great pics!

I e-mailed CSC about my order Friday, haven't heard back from them. I'll give them a call tomorrow, I hope I don't have to ask for a refund. :gah:

Sadly, when Richard left CSC it hasn't been the same. I stopped ordering from them soon after he left and they failed to fill my order of Neca Thor.

To whoever repped my Starboost pictures, thanks! My first rep! :yess:
I'm new to the repping system. How do I rep people?

To whoever repped my Starboost pictures, thanks! My first rep! :yess:
I'm new to the repping system. How do I rep people?

:yess: That was me :D
You can view your rep points and the comments left in your profile, just click on the name at the top of the page
1.PNG<<<< yours will obviously say Welcome, Flintty
and then click on the reputation tab
Capture.PNG

Only Premium members can give reputation points though :thud:

An e-mail from CSC:

The item is still not in stock at this time. We of course will email every pre order upon arrival before shipping, but at this time there is no ETA, thank you.

FFS. :banghead

An e-mail from CSC:

The item is still not in stock at this time. We of course will email every pre order upon arrival before shipping, but at this time there is no ETA, thank you.

FFS. :banghead

Wow. F that mang. Get a refund and source it on the forum.

By the way:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must have missed it as I've been avoiding many threads due to spoilers. :lol Hope it was amazing :duff:

Wow. F that mang. Get a refund and source it on the forum.

By the way:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must have missed it as I've been avoiding many threads due to spoilers. :lol Hope it was amazing :duff:

Thanks, buddy. :duff The Yanks got clobbered by the Mets on my birthday, but at least they took the series. :woo

Congrats to the Rangers. Good luck against Washington. :duff

Well. This figure came back in stock at SSC and I bit on it. Having been privy to some insightful analysis of IM3, the suits in that movie have more meaning to me now...enough so that I wanted this guy in my collection. Looking forward to receiving it and adding it to my HPP.

Back