Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FUwQHko.jpg

I love that they feature 'bare feet' cause they ran outta things to show with the standard version...
:rotfl:slap

Yeah, not their best effort that's for sure. The folded piece of paper with 'Stark Industires' printed on it is equally as laughable, and Coulson came with a similar one with the Shield emblem. :lol

Goddamn though. I can't get over those feet. Automatically the best Hot Toys figure ever. The folded piece of paper is also amazing, but gosh dang gosh those feet parts.

You're right. But here I'll accept it, it's the thought that counts. Now if this were Widow, they better look EXACTLY like Scarlett Johansson's feet.

Oh and Sharon's feet have to be perfectly like Emily VanCamp's feet as well. Scarlet Witch's feet don't have to be perfect though, just close to Elizabeth Olsen's.

It's pity they did not make perfect sculpt, that would explain the price range. I do not get why we get almost bare figure with questionable likeness for such a price. :slap:cuckoo:

It's pity they did not make perfect sculpt, that would explain the price range. I do not get why we get almost bare figure with questionable likeness for such a price. :slap:cuckoo:

I think because the MCU has gotten so large, and the MCU is such a large part of Hot Toys, there is an expectation for every single character to get a figure at some point.

Age of Ultron alone there is what, over 12 figures?

I'm really hoping HT is going back to the drawing board on the Paltrow portrait, it needs a lot of work. Someone needs to pick up the Bat Phone and dial up Howard. Where's Motux when you need him? :tap

Back