Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I decided to cancel my pre-order on Pepper. Just could not justify buying her right now. I will wait until she comes out to decide on whether I really want her or not.

Anyone know when this will be coupon eligible? I want to purchase but not at the current price. I have reward points but holding on to them for something I might want more in the future.

Honestly, I think this thing is repulsive. If Pepper actually ships like that, I'd keep the Mark IX and all the accessories, and actually contemplate selling Pepper or her parts on eBay. If that fails, her head will be ripped off and my cats will get a new toy. A really expensive toy...with an unusually masculine jawline.

Me too. I really want Pepper to work out, but I am holding off for now. Just don't see her right at the moment.

:exactly: I would really like to get this figure, but I'll wait and see how the final product turns out. No way am I spending my money on this the way it looks now! :monkey4

I'm not worried about HT fixing pepper, I'm sure she will turn out good. It's just a prototype, probably the same figure going around to all the shows..Just give it a few months for final inhand pics to drop. I have a feeling this will still be available for order when it release. I didn't take that chance tho. Lol day one preorder for me

Back