Hot Toys - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK II- full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to cut back on my collecting, so if I need to cancel something, the Mark II is the very first on the chopping block. It' a great looking figure, but my situation requires a more frugal approach now.

Well they haven't released in HK yet, but I imagine the Mark II can't be too far down the road. Besides a few little differences it is essentially just a chrome Mark III. Might be summer til we get the Mark I though. Hopefully sooner.

I just got an email from Sideshow saying they're going to upgrade me from the regular to the exclusive! :banana My wife offered to get this one for me for our anniversary, but it had been too late to get the ex.

I had a Lara Croft regular on order and they didn't automatically upgrade me. I had to contact them once the exclusive started shipping and it became available through 2nd chance. At the time I wondered why they wouldn't offer an auto upgrade if it became available and not make us go through the hassle of contacting them or canceling and re-ordering.

Also of note, they say that if I want to keep the regular and not upgrade, to contact them no later than March 1. Could it mean that it may start shipping soon? It's supposed to ship 2nd quarter, but maybe they're early?

I just got an email from Sideshow saying they're going to upgrade me from the regular to the exclusive! :banana My wife offered to get this one for me for our anniversary, but it had been too late to get the ex.

I had a Lara Croft regular on order and they didn't automatically upgrade me. I had to contact them once the exclusive started shipping and it became available through 2nd chance. At the time I wondered why they wouldn't offer an auto upgrade if it became available and not make us go through the hassle of contacting them or canceling and re-ordering.

Also of note, they say that if I want to keep the regular and not upgrade, to contact them no later than March 1. Could it mean that it may start shipping soon? It's supposed to ship 2nd quarter, but maybe they're early?

I just go an email saying my Waitlist converted! :banana I had jumped on the WL for the exclusive back at the end of January and forgot all about it. I was debating getting this, but now that I'll be getting the exclusive I might as well.

People thought the Mark 02 was going to come out in April so we should see Asian collector pics soon. As for the Sideshow Mark 02 exclusive realistically I wouldn't expect that until mid to late May or even early June. They are usually a couple of months behind.

People thought the Mark 02 was going to come out in April so we should see Asian collector pics soon. As for the Sideshow Mark 02 exclusive realistically I wouldn't expect that until mid to late May or even early June. They are usually a couple of months behind.

Good, there's to much stuff flying at me currently.:banghead

That is fine with me too, I could use the extra time. At this rate though it will be August or later until I have the Mark I.

BIG FAVOR! For all of who who recieved your Iron Man Mark 3 a while ago. Can ya'll let me know who you ordered from? I ordered from CornerStoreComics and I still dont have the figure. Mite just cancel and get 1 off ebay or something. But if you guys who already have it can let me know who you ordered from that'd be great! Great Pics!

You're probably waiting on CSC because they get theirs from SS who, I believe, haven't shipped them at all yet.

BIG FAVOR! For all of who who recieved your Iron Man Mark 3 a while ago. Can ya'll let me know who you ordered from? I ordered from CornerStoreComics and I still dont have the figure. Mite just cancel and get 1 off ebay or something. But if you guys who already have it can let me know who you ordered from that'd be great! Great Pics!

I ordered at TOYS2 https://toys2.net/
Good luck

I ordered from them too and I've been thinking about canceling, but I hear that their cancellation fees are pretty high.

Back