1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got the same email with the delay; but, it was ok with me as I had plans for Friday & would not be able to enjoy it till late in the weekend any way.

The initial email I received said that this was processing/shipping on October 18th. Didn't get a delay email so I assume it's still on track to ship then

The initial email I received said that this was processing/shipping on October 18th. Didn't get a delay email so I assume it's still on track to ship then

Same, my oct 18th email still seems to be a go. Maybe they got just the early ones(this week) wrong?

A4 suit?

Attachments

• b64543a98226cffcdec6b9c5b4014a90f703eadd.jpg
    b64543a98226cffcdec6b9c5b4014a90f703eadd.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 262

Yikes, IW Thor might just be everyones best bet. But if you look in the corner, cap is also wearing one, along with rocket clearly. So maybe its for a specific space scene or action set piece in the movie or something. A one off moment in the film. So we could prob see hot toys make a couple alternate tech suits for characters?

Yikes, IW Thor might just be everyones best bet. But if you look in the corner, cap is also wearing one, along with rocket clearly. So maybe its for a specific space scene or action set piece in the movie or something. A one off moment in the film. So we could prob see hot toys make a couple alternate tech suits for characters?

A space or final scene can be ....
however I am not sure that a costume equal for all or almost, style F4 like me ...
we'll see if it's a genuine homework or another example of a toy not faithful to the film.
however, the captain with that costume is a must buy for me.

Same, my oct 18th email still seems to be a go. Maybe they got just the early ones(this week) wrong?

I'm sure that's the case; mine was set to ship today; so goes to reason they did not get Thor in for processing; I got my email after 4pm PST which is after final courier. So SSC was trying, up to the last minute.

Those suits look weird... if they're going to be used hopefully it's just one scene, if anything.

I’ve been saying this ever since JC Hong showed this little video clip. They changed something on the sculpt and now it looks off. The proto was miles better. Why change it? Glad I didn’t change this to fully charge yet. I’m going to wait to see the final product. If it turns out looking this off I may cancel.
Comparing the proto pics to this, new black light photo sculpt seems more narrow and longer. Like his head was stretched a bit. Not liking this

Last edited:
The proto is perfect man.. Rethinking the choice i made when i clicked that preorder button

There's a chance that thors next figure might be in this outfit if this is a movie based design. So if you think it looks as stupid as I do, get IW thor while you can.
d7af7a185f8aeb4836cead0d8d36b6d5.jpg

Caps design looks even dumber with the blue helmet. Still holding out on this Thor until I see reviews with a clear look at the head sculpt.

Back