1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a feeling that they rush Thor cos another one from A4 is coming very soon. Might be the first A4 figure announced next year and he might be very close and slightly better to prevent people from canceling their order lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I suppose one of the benefits of not being included in this first early shipment is that I get to see final product/in-hand pics beforehand. If there's anything that niggles, I can always pull the plug and see what A4 brings.

Have a feeling that they rush Thor cos another one from A4 is coming very soon. Might be the first A4 figure announced next year and he might be very close and slightly better to prevent people from canceling their order lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Even if it released on time it would be in hand before the hype train went into full gear next year as it's only really a couple months early. A lot of figures have been released a month or even several months early this year.

So if Sideshow has IW: Thor this week for early shipments on the 11th, then the early HK sellers should have this week as well?

I think a blogger posted on a FB page that he already has his review ready to post and was awaiting the ok to post it. I think he said Thursday was the probable day.

There have been a lot of storys of ships being overfilled the last couple months trying to beat the tariffs and things not on the tariff list right now being left behind.

A lot of companys have been flying stuff over since there are no ships available. SS could be doing this and if they are then they would get their stock within a day or two of figures releasing.

Mine is shipping Thursday and Hela is shipping today

It probably is that. The only other reason I can think of would be hot toys intentionally overshooting release dates to avoid a hulkbuster fiasco again.

Just got an email from Sideshow saying that the item won't be arriving as soon as they thought. My first email said my order would process tomorrow now they're saying it won't. They didn't provide a new arrival time.

What? Now I just got an email telling me my item isn't shipping today, "ETA issues", shipment didn't arrive and is delayed but they expect it to ship soon. Wonder how many people just got this email?

Thats alright. At least we know its definitely up next or all but done and ready to go. We can put money aside

Back