1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got the black panther shipping Tuesday but nothing on Thanos. Day 1 paid in full on both

If that concept image of what Thanos is wearing in Endgame is anywhere close to correct, I am really glad I grabbed this version.
Not digging the White and Gold "Annihilation Thanos" look.

Thanos_White_Gold_Armor.jpg

I would just need a helmet to cover the neck joint and I would buy this. I am sure he will be wearing armor in the movie.

Yep agree this'll be the "under armour" clothing.

Soaking of that wonder if they'll fit in some product placement [emoji23]. Thanos under armour training Tank Top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did anyone actually get charged today? Because I ain't seen ****. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m beginning to think it’s a farce. Check tons of
social media groups all day waiting to see if someone mentioned getting a shipment notification but it only seems to be Black Panther. Thanos will be 2 weeks watch.

I was also charged and it says shipped but I've yet to receive tracking information. Never mind, I'll have Thanos by Wed.

If that concept image of what Thanos is wearing in Endgame is anywhere close to correct, I am really glad I grabbed this version.
Not digging the White and Gold "Annihilation Thanos" look.

View attachment 446113

Well with this version, his arms are covered so there would be limited worries with arm deterioration

Yes, charged and shipped, so should have it tomorrow.
f4210d56c394b889ea5dc741cf72d476.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Don't take this the wrong way but i hate you for this. I want my Thanos. ***Psst I don't really hate you I'm just really jealous***

Well with this version, his arms are covered so there would be limited worries with arm deterioration

Yep. No problem with articulation. Just need an helmet.

I think this is one of the first times I didn't get in on the first wave of shipments when I ordered day 1 [emoji13] boooo... congrats to those who get him first. At least my new black panther ships today.

I think this is one of the first times I didn't get in on the first wave of shipments when I ordered day 1 [emoji13] boooo... congrats to those who get him first. At least my new black panther ships today.

My brother got his Thanos today. He ordered a few weeks after pre-orders were up. I ordered on the third day they were up and I'm still waiting lol.

Back