1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think the delays could be related to their website struggles?

I wouldn’t be surprised, they have had quite a few weird issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone think the delays could be related to their website struggles?

I wouldn’t be surprised, they have had quite a few weird issues.

No because despite their website issues and recent turtle speed customer service replies they still immediately ship out in stock items that you buy from the website. Thanos isn't shipping to everyone because they simply do not have more. The batch shipment thing has become the normal way this works and who gets what when seems to be entirely random. I find it pretty annoying, same as others here...but it's what I have come to expect.

SSC can't ship what HT has not shipped to them. Sideshow will ship as soon as they arrive in the warehouse. This is all on Hot Toys.

Lol, yeah I feel bad for SS a lot. They get blamed for everything. Lots of people also think SideShow makes Hot Toys 🤦*♂️

Lol, yeah I feel bad for SS a lot. They get blamed for everything. Lots of people also think SideShow makes Hot Toys [emoji1751]*[emoji3603]

Which is understandable. I still think they have one of the more interesting business relationships I’ve seen.

For those of you who got their Thanos shipped from Sideshow recently, can you please let me know what they’re charging for shipping?

Thanks in advance!!

My brother got his Thanos today. He ordered a few weeks after pre-orders were up. I ordered on the third day they were up and I'm still waiting lol.
Thats so crap. How hard can it be to process the orders according to order date ?

Wow, SS reps are so fully of **** it's unreal. I called yesterday asking about Thanks. They told me that they only received a small shipment from HT and they were shipped out to those that ordered first. [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

487EC755-546A-47F5-85B1-1350CFE2ECF2.jpeg2EE33B18-6900-4934-ADB4-7D305F44BCB9.jpegE9432F63-7CC6-4F83-82FC-E3E6CBEF67EE.jpegDA7A7A0F-8F1D-4D7D-BEF8-43204AB3057C.jpeg340356A0-39BB-4533-A114-88877644B1C2.jpeg

For those of you who got their Thanos shipped from Sideshow recently, can you please let me know what they’re charging for shipping?

Thanks in advance!!

Shipping was $21 for me. Got mine today and he sat on my desk at work all day.20190306_165423.jpg

Back