1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy pass for me. I'm happy with my GotG Thanos. The face sculpt looks awesome, I just am not excited about this outfit at all.

I believe in interviews they said it is the under suit and that he doesn’t armor up because he doesn’t think earthlings are much of a threat.

Puny earthlings! Lol. Dude probably don't need the amour when he has them infinity stones.

Happy for the people that like the design. The figure looks like it matches the stuff we've seen so far near perfectly. I suspect that I'll pass on this one, but seeing the film may well change my mind.

Terribly a line from a certain British comedy popped into my head immediately with the full reveal:

"Wandering around like a big purple lollipop."

As much as I'd like the armoured Thanos as the next guy, it will always have a plasticy look. So I guess this non-armoured version does have the advantage of looking more "natural".

You won't see biceps like that on the armoured version either...

Right, because we're all here for the biceps. :lol

Hot toys nailed it but I'm not a big fan of the concept art for the head. I read to many comics and for me the skull is not large enough;
I made a photoshop modification of what I had in mind.

3dhEvLr copie.jpg

And where the hell is the armor and the helmet seen on the teaser? For a deluxe version ?

Hot toys nailed it but I'm not a big fan of the concept art for the head. I read to many comics and for me the skull is not large enough;
I made a photoshop modification of what I had in mind.

View attachment 402554

And where the hell is the armor and the helmet seen on the teaser? For a deluxe version ?

They didn’t show armor or helmet in any hot toys teaser did they?

If this is indeed $375+, it's an easy pass for me unless I end up liking the character that much. I'd rather save my money for the Black Order if HT decide to tackle any of them.

If this is indeed $375+, it's an easy pass for me unless I end up liking the character that much. I'd rather save my money for the Black Order if HT decide to tackle any of them.

I'm assuming you have the GotG Thanos. Surely you can't want the others without the leader.

His outfit is so generic and you the way the built the arms you cant even use the gauntlet on the previous armored version I doubt Hot toys Will cannibalize their sales and release and armored version considering its a new armor and they would have to do a new version

Back