1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6E7D33F2-1B07-4D86-8BF2-871519FB3112.jpeg

The figure itself does look great, it just doesn't look like the Thanos from the comics that Ive become so accustomed to. If only HT would start a comics line of figures, or if Marvel stuck more to his classic look instead.

Liking this more than I thought I would. I’m still not totally in love with the design but it’s growing on me. I would hate to buy this though only to see them release an armored version in the future that looks better.

This guy looks awesome! I really like the barebones outfit. Makes him seem arrogant, as if he believes armor is pointless because no one can harm him. The sculpt is gorgeous as well! And I love his height, since he will be my only Avenger figure I'm glad he will be large and imposing.

Definitely looking good. Glad I didn't ready too many comics to be influenced too much on the look.

Could it be that this is simply the undergarment of the armour ? Maybe the armour cracks off him when he grows in size ? Just thinking out loud.....

Damn....He looks very imposing. Wait till he looses his gauntlet in A4 and when HT make the armor without the gauntlet...everyone will ending up getting this version. Lol

Definitely looking good. Glad I didn't ready too many comics to be influenced too much on the look.

Could it be that this is simply the undergarment of the armour ? Maybe the armour cracks off him when he grows in size ? Just thinking out loud.....

I believe in interviews they said it is the under suit and that he doesn’t armor up because he doesn’t think earthlings are much of a threat.

Head sculpt looks amazing but that outfit is bland AF. Just cannot get excited, especially considering the price. Wonder if this will end up being the next Ultron Prime—high priced, oversized villain that people don’t feel like spending full price on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope Hot Toys don't use sales as a gauge on wether to make the armoured version. If this a slow seller and that causes them to not do a armoured version it would suck. Not interested in this one.

Great. Ill be displaying it in that exact pose. Glad they included the back drop.
27a7728c05180d17bf2d8434b6efc3f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I'd like the armoured Thanos as the next guy, it will always have a plasticy look. So I guess this non-armoured version does have the advantage of looking more "natural".

You won't see biceps like that on the armoured version either...

29749594_10155395085917344_739970739332337615_o.jpg

I hope Hot Toys don't use sales as a gauge on wether to make the armoured version. If this a slow seller and that causes them to not do a armoured version it would suck. Not interested in this one.

Well the gotg combined with this sales will impact what they do going forward for some figures for sure.

Back