1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Corvus Glaive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebony Maw would be the only must-buy of the Black Order for me if they released him.

Yep. He was the only one they gave anything of substance to.

But I think Corvus is not dead and will be back in Part 2. Still, I don't expect to see Corvus for PO.

I doubt I'd buy him anyway -- but I'd absolutely buy Black Mouth.

Would buy Ebony Maw in a heartbeat. For me, Proxima Midnight is the only other Black Order member I'd consider buying, aside from Maw.

This guy was probably the most useless of all Thanos's goons. No interest in any of them, but like others said, the crotchety old bastard with telekenesis was the most interesting of the bunch.

i loved the maw as well...

but screw it, i’d buy the whole order if they made them! i liked them all :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering who the goons will be in part 2 since they all got steam rolled in this movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's kind of a mystery to me why they would make a proto for Glaive over Maw in the first place. Did Marvel/Disney give them bad info or they thought his design was boring or what? I don't get why Glaive made it this far when we now all know Maw would sell twice as well.

Just my personal speculation, but I think a reason they may have made Corvus over the other 3 is because
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just my personal speculation, but I think a reason they may have made Corvus over the other 3 is because
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think that's highly likely.

But still doesn't explain why they don't offer the one "general" who seemed to steal the show from the others.

I think that's highly likely.

But still doesn't explain why they don't offer the one "general" who seemed to steal the show from the others.

YES. BRING ON SUPERGIANT. Honestly, she was my favorite of the Black Order from the comics and was really disappointed that she wasn't in the movie at all.

aW0ld3B.jpg

Back