Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course HT is going to rerelease this - it's an easy way to sell another XX,000 units using existing tooling plus a little new for the Jackhammer arm. But we won't see it until the powerpose v2 is done and shipped.

I'd trade my original HB for the Jackhammer version straight up. I really don't think I want 2 of these, and I prefer the Jackhammer arm.

I’m wondering if hot toys will design this where the jackhammer arm will pop off and have the regular arm. Possibly a battle damage arm. Maybe in return they don’t include a 43 bust or something. Either way it probably won’t take nearly as long to produce it and ship it. I would love to buy this

One sold on here for $700 about 3 weeks ago. New nothing wrong with it, he was just selling everything. I already have one but would have bought it at that price but it went fast. I missed it by by about 15 minutes

One sold on here for $700 about 3 weeks ago. New nothing wrong with it, he was just selling everything. I already have one but would have bought it at that price but it went fast. I missed it by by about 15 minutes

:horror

I'm so angry at myself for canceling my Hulkbuster 1.0 pre order last year. I hope they produce this either a)give me a chance at retail again or b) bring the price to more reasonable levels on the OG.....why did I cancel!?

I so hope they don't do this… just a stupid re-release with a part that should have come with him in the first place (and Veronica).
Hopefully this is just a "show and tell" piece for the conventions.

To me, this is no different than taking an existing armor and repainting it. All they're doing is adding a new feature that it really already had but not released. Seems like a no brainer to sell it. In fact I'd be surprised if they never do.

I purchased one on ebay two weeks ago for $1495.00 + $50 shipping. Seller had three sealed in brown shipper. They all sold within a few hrs. Still no delivery, shows as shipped but no tracking. i'm assuming he never had them to begin with. Contacted ebay to open a claim. There are a few others listed from other sellers with good feedback that ill jump on when this case gets resolved. Just don't want to pull the trigger and have the first one show up. If and when the jackhammer goes up, ill pre-order that one too. Just pre ordered mk7.

Back