Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never make you pay 95% of cost, even if those boxes are glorious! Thanks for the box collecting explanation by the way. Better to buy and have for the eventual display versus trying to collect later on the secondary market. Makes sense!

Yep, that's my current situation. Believe me, I would love to have my figs on display so I can admire them and tweak the poses every now and then...but yeah, I'm just sorta viewing this as a long-term investment. I've been a Marvel fan ever since I was in 1st grade, so I'm not gonna just stop loving these characters and figures one day. Eventually that day will come when I'll be posting my entire collection/collection room on the "Show Your Entire Collection" thread! :hi5:

Well I would love to display my nearly 50 HT figs in all their glory. Unfortunately I live in NYC, so space is def an issue. Once I grow old/mature enough that I decide I want to move to the burbs and start a fam and own a house or I'm super duper rich enough to buy a baller apartment in Manhattan, I intend on investing/dedicating a room to a sweet, elaborate, high-end custom display!

But until then I'm merely a box collector! :cuckoo:

Hey, my recently divorced sister-in-law is a hot shot PR agent in NYC with a swanky Manhattan apartment plus a beach house in the Hamptons. Maybe you could offer to be her boy toy in exchange for some display space. :D

Hey, my recently divorced sister-in-law is a hot shot PR agent in NYC with a swanky Manhattan apartment plus a beach house in the Hamptons. Maybe you could offer to be her boy toy in exchange for some display space. :D

See, now this is a deal I could truly get behind! Not that one you negotiated earlier with darth dennis about the figure for boxes trade... :lol

Yes, please...sign me up to be a boy toy! I can be the trophy husband!!! I know it'll be a tough job, but someone's gotta do it! :rotfl :banana

See, now this is a deal I could truly get behind! Not that one you negotiated earlier with darth dennis about the figure for boxes trade... :lol

Yes, please...sign me up to be a boy toy! I can be the trophy husband!!! I know it'll be a tough job, but someone's gotta do it! :rotfl :banana

Who said anything about being a husband?? It'd be like in Soylent Green - you'd be strictly "furniture". But hey, a small price to pay feed your HT habit. :lol

Who said anything about being a husband?? It'd be like in Soylent Green - you'd be strictly "furniture". But hey, a small price to pay feed your HT habit. :lol

That's cold blooded...also I think you're showing your age Buffinator. I had to Google what Soylent Green was...a movie from the 1970s?! Jeez, you must be ancient! :lol

Q1eEyr.gif

That's cold blooded...also I think you're showing your age Buffinator. I had to Google what Soylent Green was...a movie from the 1970s?! Jeez, you must be ancient! :lol

Q1eEyr.gif

Considering SG came out 7 years before the "really old movie" Peter was talking about, I suppose I am! :lol But my sis-in-law is 12 years my junior and exceptionally fit, so be warned - there's probably a higher likelihood of her breaking the furniture than vice-versa!

Considering SG came out 7 years before the "really old movie" Peter was talking about, I suppose I am! :lol But my sis-in-law is 12 years my junior and exceptionally fit, so be warned - there's probably a higher likelihood of her breaking the furniture than vice-versa!

Lol duly noted! I'm a young buck (or at least in my mind I am), I'll manage! :lol

Hahahahaha

Yeah Buffinator you are aging yourself by mentioning that film. That’s cool I’m up there too, that film came out when I was 6 or 7 and everyone was talking about it. I’m not sure how well it would hold up these days.

Enjoy your gig as “furniture” Hoody!!

As far as this figure is concerned I don’t have it on order but I am tempted, it seems like a phenomenal work of art!

This is my second Hulkbuster. I am gonna set the Hulk in between the two as they beat the crap out of him both with their jack hammer arms.

Back