Hot Toys: Hulkbuster Armor Module "Veronica"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boba_fett300

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys recently mentioned that there will be more in store for their 1/6th scale Hulkbuster collectible figure, and now they have a sneak preview of what just one of those will be. The Hulkbuster armor module nicknamed "Veronica" will be coming to San Diego Comic-Con and you can take a look in person by visiting the Sideshow Collectibles/Hot Toys booth #1929. hot-toys-hulkbusters-veronica-preview-070715.jpg

COOL TOY REVIEW: Your Source For Action Figure Images & News Hot Toys: Hulkbuster Armor Module "Veronica" Sneak Preview

What is it? The thing that hovers in the air distributing Hulkbuster parts? Or is the shortlived prison thing for the Hulk?

That stand is clear; you can see the orange wreckage on the ground through it. It just looks dark because of the wall behind it.

They did say that it'll be 1:6.

They (who's they?) said it (what's it) would be 1/6?

If you are talking about this Veronica item...not even close. Maybe 1/64. To be 1/6 it would need to be larger then HB. By a fair margin. That's not something you include as a free pack in.

I think this will be an accessory where you'll have to visualize that it's far away sort of like the minifigs that comes with Tank.

What is it? The thing that hovers in the air distributing Hulkbuster parts? Or is the shortlived prison thing for the Hulk?

Something that will just clutter the shelf and then be pawned off here later when the everything is awesome wears off.

This is actually the third one started for this accessory. Plus it's in the HB thread too. Seems people really like to be the first
Haha indeed they do. When I saw this thread, I thought it would at least have new info in it or something. Bummer.

Back