Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume you mean "OT" instead of "ANH" since I'm sure you recall that Veers wasn't actually in ANH.

Yeah my post was not worded well. It was in response to a couple other posts but what I meant to convey was that while there are still characters from ANH that I would buy, Veers would interest me more than any remaining ANH characters.

I have a number of snowtroopers and the commander on order. Veers would really complete the setup.

Yeah my post was not worded well. It was in response to a couple other posts but what I meant to convey was that while there are still characters from ANH that I would buy, Veers would interest me more than any remaining ANH characters.

I have a number of snowtroopers and the commander on order. Veers would really complete the setup.

Gotcha. :duff

My most wanted HT from each film:

ANH: DS Trooper (just to complete the Kenner 12)

ESB: Lando

ROTJ: Han in trenchcoat

So eBay has has in stock but on the Sideshow website it’s months away. I knew the Asian markets got the figures early but not this early

So eBay has has in stock but on the Sideshow website it’s months away. I knew the Asian markets got the figures early but not this early

Sideshow just hasn't updated the new arrival date yet, should be in at SS around 5-7 weeks from now.

Hopefully RotS Anakin and RotJ Luke aren’t far behind.

I think HC is a big fan of the Anakin character if I’m not mistaken, so wouldn’t surprise me if he gets released early also.

I’d love to see anakin early! No less love for Jedi Luke, but Anakin (being the first pt figure) is something you don’t see too often so my excitement is higher for him.

Yes I heard that too. Is he particularly a fan of anakin or the prequels in general?

Asian markets don’t get them early. Outside of Hong Kong, they’re generally released at the same time as the North American release.

I’d love to see anakin early! No less love for Jedi Luke, but Anakin (being the first pt figure) is something you don’t see too often so my excitement is higher for him.

Yes I heard that too. Is he particularly a fan of anakin or the prequels in general?

I think it's more the former.

Still hoping for Krennic. At some distant day maybe. As it was for Tarkin.

Sorry, derail...

Been meaning to tell you Futurion - I LOVE your RJ signature meme - laugh my ass off every time I see it! Pure gold!!!!

Wow, I wasn’t going to get this, but it looks spectacular. Snagged the double from Loontentoys. Think it’s time to sell the Figuarts collection and concentrate on Hoy Toys :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back