Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this was released crazy early. Looks really good though. Hoth Leia, now this guy. Two winners in a row by HT.

They also released a couple other figures early... the Arkham knight one and one other... I hope they keep up this release schedule! It’s nice for a change instead of all the usual crazy delays.

And this here along with leia is quality as you said.

They also released a couple other figures early... the Arkham knight one and one other... I hope they keep up this release schedule! It’s nice for a change instead of all the usual crazy delays.

Spiderman was the other one that's is about 6 months early.

Really loving how Tarkin came out I need to figure a way out to get some funds for this one it's too damn impressive.

There are a few characters left from ANH I would like to get but number one on my list is now Veers. Please make it happen Howard!

Now that Tarkin will be here soon, Veers is right at the top of my list. I'd love to see Veers, Piett and Jerjerrod all get made, but I think we'll be lucky just to get Veers. Howard does love the Empire, so I guess anything is possible.

Really, I just need Veers, Wedge, Lando, Piett, Ackbar and Palpatine and I can consider my OT collection complete. Of course I'd be down for Hoth and Tantive Rebel soldiers and Royal Guards, but those six are my hope and prayer.

One of the great tragedies of HT collecting. The other is no Barbossa.

No Barbossa kills me. He would have made such an excellent companion piece for Captain Jack. I was really hoping he'd somehow pop up for the DMTNT line (even though I would have preferred his earlier look) since his character is dead now, but I think that ship has officially sailed, no pun intended.

Actually, **** it, pun intended.

Well I'm in the same boat as many of you, trying to rearrange the budget to be able to get this figure earlier than expected. He looks awesome! Can't wait to pose him next to Vader and my Stormtrooper!

But now the dream is gone.

One of the great tragedies of HT collecting. The other is no Barbossa.

But I got Tarkin. Who'd have thunk it?

Barbossa was never announced though. Unfortunately the time has passed for Penguin to receive him in the unboxing experience of what was once the DX line :(

Hopefully RotS Anakin and RotJ Luke aren’t far behind.

I think HC is a big fan of the Anakin character if I’m not mistaken, so wouldn’t surprise me if he gets released early also.

Looks amazing. Notice my preorders in my sig. if not for that- id be all over Tarkin!

But Creighton, Luke, Vader and Anakin are a long ways off. Only the Ghostbusters do you have a problem with, and it doesn't look like there's many more around... so write those off, and get this Tarkin. Done. Glad I could help.

All wise, Wor-Gar is.

XL2GQ1h.gif

Back