Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. This thread needs more love.

Who here has read the Tarkin novel? He's a serious badass in that book. Gives Vader a run for his money.

Agreed. This thread needs more love.

Who here has read the Tarkin novel? He's a serious badass in that book. Gives Vader a run for his money.

I'm in the process of listening to the audio book. My only gripe is the narrator could be more engaging, he seems to drone on at times. But good story!

Haha I hear that. I may reread it myself. I'd always liked the character and Cushing's performance prior to reading, but the novel and his appearance in the Rogue one Prequel novel really made me love him as a character.

Haha I hear that. I may reread it myself. I'd always liked the character and Cushing's performance prior to reading, but the novel and his appearance in the Rogue one Prequel novel really made me love him as a character.
Yeah Catalyst (and RO) added that last bit to Cushing's ANH Tarkin.
Can't wait for this figure AND the Deathstar Trooper with flashy blinky console... HT, RELEASE HIM!

Finishing up Lords of the Sith which has been a decent read. I expected something a bit different but Thrawn is definitely next on my list.

Tarkin is a great read and expands on his ruthlessness and character. I would read Dark Disciple first though. It's a better novel, especially if you like any of the Clone Wars stuff.

I agree with AdumarSF! I've read both, and really enjoyed Dark Disciple. It's a must if you were a fan of the Clone Wars series.

I've been holding off on Dark Disciple for a long time. My next book order from Amazon I'll have to pick it up. Just finished the new Leia novel and her interactions with Tarken are great. Thrawn was good read too; really hoping they do more with him than just Rebels. Be nice to see he survived the Empires end.

I've been holding off on Dark Disciple for a long time. My next book order from Amazon I'll have to pick it up. Just finished the new Leia novel and her interactions with Tarken are great. Thrawn was good read too; really hoping they do more with him than just Rebels. Be nice to see he survived the Empires end.

I really hope we see him in future movies.

I really hope we see him in future movies.

You have to imagine we have around 20 years of Empire reigning Tarkin, there's gotta be another story then can tell there. Even more if they wanted a Clone Wars era Captain/Admiral Tarkin, but I doubt that.

I actually meant Thrawn, but Yeah more Tarkin to!

Lmao...I'd like to hope that he played a part in bringing remnants of the Empire to the Unknown
Regions. Fingers crossed we get an appearance in one of the next two films(although by now I'd think we did hear something about it).

Back