Hot Toys Figure of the Year (2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was the figure of the year for you in 2013?

• Bane (TDKR)

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Iron Man Mark VII

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • DX 11 The Joker

Votes: 47 12.6%
  • Loki

Votes: 23 6.1%
  • DX 13 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version)

Votes: 153 40.9%
  • Iron Man Mark VII (Battle Damaged Version)

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 47 12.6%
  • Barney Ross

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Scar Predator

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Not listed (Tell in comments)

Votes: 22 5.9%

• Total voters
Hot Toys aren't the only company that make 1/6 figures.

Blitzway's Carlito is the absolute stand out for figures this year. Sculpt was and is amazing, tailoring is the best I've ever seen on a 1/6 figure. Daylight to second place.

I cannot believe the Hulk is way in front as the best figure of 2013. It's really just a large lump of plastic, with ugly joints, hardly any outfit or accessories. For me, DX11 Joker 2.0 is the best 1/6 Hot Toys figure of all time.

Last edited:
Hulk was winning the first FOY 2013 poll posted. :lol

I know, kids screwing around, but people just like The Hulk. Has nothing to do with the figure, because there's nothing to the Hulk Figure. The poll isn't "My favorite figure I always wanted"...

And I agree, Mime Joker def should have been up there.

I cannot believe the Hulk is way in front as the best figure of 2013. It's really just a large lump of plastic, with ugly joints, hardly any outfit or accessories. For me, DX11 Joker 2.0 is the best 1/6 Hot Toys figure of all time.

All time?

Whatever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DX13 looks amazing but DX11, with all the accessories it came with at that price tag, I gotta say was the figure of the year, at least to me. That thing came with a backdrop, 2 sets of hands gloved and paint-smudged, 4 knife-weapons including potato peeler and pencil, cuffs, money, cards, 3x firearms, table chair lamp setup, 2 head sculpts, mask and detonator for the EX, all for about $250 pre-order. Definitely the one that was worth every penny.

:exactly: I think the DX13 is awesome but it did not blow me away I like the DX11 did when i pulled it out of the box.

I know, kids screwing around, but people just like The Hulk. Has nothing to do with the figure, because there's nothing to the Hulk Figure. The poll isn't "My favorite figure I always wanted"..

loki-doki.gif

Bane might not be the best figure of the year but it's certainly the best surprise figure of the year. Everyone was ready for that thing to be kinda crappy but it turned out fantastic. I just got it a few days ago, amazing figure!

I know, kids screwing around, but people just like The Hulk. Has nothing to do with the figure, because there's nothing to the Hulk Figure. The poll isn't "My favorite figure I always wanted"...

Correct. Favorite does not mean best.

I posted in each of the threads that each figure is on this list and to vote.

Except I couldn't find the barney Ross thread. So if someone wants to post this link, please do so.

Back