1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would totally buy that general outfit, but it’s probably a small fortune. Poor lando is the perpetual peg warmer. Anyway, I bought 2 in case they ever make a bespin escape leia. Not likely at this point, as hot toys doesn’t really make ot figures anymore, other than one a year. Maybe someday…

Could you post a picture of the back? (For research purposes)
IMG_3325.jpg
IMG_3326.jpg
IMG_3327.jpg

BTS. Used a couple of my wife's hair clips to keep it in place. Not the best directly from the back but you can't see them when the figure is in a display.

Last edited:
View attachment 614336View attachment 614337View attachment 614338
BTS. Used a couple of my wife's hair clips to keep it in place. Not the best directly from the back but you can't see them when the figure is in a display.
E8D47A50-65ED-46C7-9FC6-EA3C76D1C2E5.jpeg

Much appreciated. Went ahead and tried myself and I’m pretty happy with the results. It’s a shame you can’t really show the gold underlay without the cape wanting to start bellowing out. But I’ll take what I can get with these damn HT capes.

Back