1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I don't know who this, but the Hawkeye I know from the movies does is not of Asian decent.

St0wSa1.jpg

While these comp pics and early blogger shots do illicit a less than favorable reaction (myself included), I'll await some in-hand shots and video reviews to decide if I keep the order. I really like the look of the gear and outfit on this version. And while the screen time was really minimal for it, I really like the Ronin look.

Seems like HT has really been pumping things out, but at a far lesser quality since the Covid shutdowns. Not a good sign.

I mean people said the same thing about IW figures, and criticized them for being pumped out at low quality. Hawkeye looks 99% overall to what the prototype was, same with Rocket.

Ant-Man I have more qualms with, because it feels like they kept that bad headsculpt under wraps.

It's a miss with that sculpt. Renner has no raised cheekbones, prissy lips or heavy brows.

Well, people are happy with this sculpt.

I think the Paul Rudd sculpt is great, just that the teeths are poorly painted.

This is just pure trash.

I mean people said the same thing about IW figures, and criticized them for being pumped out at low quality. Hawkeye looks 99% overall to what the prototype was, same with Rocket.

Ant-Man I have more qualms with, because it feels like they kept that bad headsculpt under wraps.

Absolutely agree with this. As for Ant-man, the whole figure is spectacular. It's just the HS that's the problem.

Just saw a review and noticed they didnt include the "ronin" nameplate as well for the stand, super bummed. Have they ever not included something hot toys said they would when put up for preorder?

Sculpt does look way better in that video, great news there. Awesome character in the movie with a vicious looking costume!

Man, the upclose shot of the headsculpt in that video had me going "WTF is that???"

Yikes, sadly it looks like HT botched another release. F them and their BS final product switch-a-roo!!! :gah:

An accurate smiling Paul Rudd sculpt is bad, but bad sculpt of Jeremy Renner is good.

This forum :rotfl

Man, the upclose shot of the headsculpt in that video had me going "WTF is that???"

Yikes, sadly it looks like HT botched another release. F them and their BS final product switch-a-roo!!! :gah:

IDK, it looks spot on to me.

Ea3igD3UYAA8Ac0.jpg

All kidding aside, I already have the Avengers and AoU versions of Hawkeye. I bought this for his Ronin look, and IMO the execution on the outfit looks top notch.

Back