1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A terrible thought would be if HT only sells the Power Loader with Ripley.

I wouldn't want the loader.
I'll bet you 20 bucks that it will only be Ripley with Power Loader. They can't give her a rifle. She never carries just a flame thrower in this movie. And what's the point of selling a Ripley with no accessories?

I'm contemplating passing on this. All the talk about prices in various threads, together with some concerns of my own, is making me look at my collection again for further cutbacks. Might try to sell my old Powerloader and make do with the NECA version when that comes out.

Of course I say this now but when HT releases the full pics and specs with Ripley in the Loader fighting the Alien Queen I'll be ****ing drooling like said Queen. Which is a scenario I can see happening actually.

I'm contemplating passing on this. All the talk about prices in various threads, together with some concerns of my own, is making me look at my collection again for further cutbacks. Might try to sell my old Powerloader and make do with the NECA version when that comes out.

Of course I say this now but when HT releases the full pics and specs with Ripley in the Loader fighting the Alien Queen I'll be ****ing drooling like said Queen. Which is a scenario I can see happening actually.

:lol Yeah right. HT is like the town tease. You can't quit her. All she has to do is bat her eyelids or spread her...toes. :wink1:

Re: Power Loader and Ripley version 2?

I'd rather have just the Ripley only too. No room for a powerloader.

Agreed I said the Delorean was my last item, but I forgot about this :mad: and the thought of a Queen never slipped my mind! :slap my old powerloader sat on top of my detolf cause it is one big piece! But a grail for me for sure.

Wai-, what, a Queen? From HT? Don't know about that one.

It would make sense though, just go balls out, also its less of a double dip and a easier pill to swallow, but not going to be a cheap one. By the end of 2016 I'll be bankrupt!!! Not really but oh boy will I be feeling the pinch.

It would make sense though, just go balls out, also its less of a double dip and a easier pill to swallow, but not going to be a cheap one. By the end of 2016 I'll be bankrupt!!! Not really but oh boy will I be feeling the pinch.

An HT Queen would be close to 5 feet long in proper scale. I know HT is ambitious, but that's just nuts.

Wai-, what, a Queen? From HT? Don't know about that one.

I can see it, similar to way they held Alex Murphy as a surprise reveal alongside BD Robocop. They finally show official pics of the new Loader and what's that? The Queen in the same pics. Her own official pics revealed separately.

I can see it, similar to way they held Alex Murphy as a surprise reveal alongside BD Robocop. They finally show official pics of the new Loader and what's that? The Queen in the same pics. Her own official pics revealed separately.

But dev, a HT Queen would be close to 5 feet long and, what, a cool thou? It'd be gonzo.

Though, if HT wants to rule SDCC 2015, it could do worse.

I dunno the powerloader to me isn't all that impressive a piece. In the end of the day its just a cargoloader in the movie so not sure why they're actually revisiting it. The first one looks pretty much the same as version 2.0. For me its just an aesthically ugly piece with those big arms and bright yellow colour. Its just boring and we've seen it all before.

I'd love HT to take a shot at the dropship or the APC Transporter. That would be impressive. I wouldn't even mind if they made it 1/12 scale like they did with the bat because I can't imagine them making a 1/6 scale apc or dropship. I wish ht would push the boat a little on the aliens franchise and make the above or revisit the colonial marines again. They were badasses.

Last edited:
Back