Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still strongly considering it, but I know if I get this I'm going to suddenly need a TLJ Rey to go with him, and that's a $450 purchase I'm not quite ready to make at the moment.

I do really love this shot someone posted on FB though.

38022828_10213106994887783_3714603758454308864_n.jpg

Can't wait for someone to recreate the throne room scene once Kylo drops. That movie has a lot of problems, but that fight scene looked amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm still strongly considering it, but I know if I get this I'm going to suddenly need a TLJ Rey to go with him, and that's a $450 purchase I'm not quite ready to make at the moment.

If you get TLJ Rey first, will you feel compelled to get this guy to go with her?

Can't wait for someone to recreate the throne room scene once Kylo drops. That movie has a lot of problems, but that fight scene looked amazing.

That fight scene was epic. It played out in a totally unexpected way also. One of the best scenes in the star wars movie universe. Too bad so much else was wrong with rest of that movie.

I do wonder why have guards with no guns. What if people started shooting at them? Do they have the skills to deflect shots? Seems like sword and spear weilding bodyguards are worthless unless no guns are involved in any attack.

That fight scene was epic. It played out in a totally unexpected way also. One of the best scenes in the star wars movie universe. Too bad so much else was wrong with rest of that movie.

I do wonder why have guards with no guns. What if people started shooting at them? Do they have the skills to deflect shots? Seems like sword and spear weilding bodyguards are worthless unless no guns are involved in any attack.
Their weapons were energized like force pikes, so I assume they can deflect laser blasts.

Meh

Forget guns, what if people started using force powers against them? That’s why I thought the scene was underwhelming, considering based on what we had seen Kylo do in the last, he should not have even needed a lightsaber against them.

I have 4 setup. Tempted to get at least two more to use the other versions of the weapons (scythes together, and sword in flex mode). They do look great together but the arms are a huge pain to pose and I keep worrying I am going to break something. Really need a snoke for these guys but not optimistic we are going to get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their weapons were energized like force pikes, so I assume they can deflect laser blasts.

Unless they are force users they wouldn't have the ability to see and deflect the blasts.

I was going to break down and pick this up at BBTS tonight - and too late - both versions are sold out. Oh well...

Back