Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these guys were anything but elite.

They did way more than the majority of characters that don't do anything in the movies that people think are badass lol.

Boba Fett, Royal Guards, Bossk, IG88, Tons of troopers, etc.

I think it's funny when people complain about them being "wimpy" and then turn around and buy 3 HT Fetts :rotfl

It's amusing how guards in SW are completely useless. Palpatine killed, Snoke killed. Good job guys :D

If you watch the scene again, one of the blades of the dual blade guy that choke hold Rey just disappears. It's plot armour. That blade would be stabbed into her if you followed the fight motions but it just disappears.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!12.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1212212123.jpg

I don't have Rey yet and Kylo isn't out and I really want to set up fighting guards...

The good folks at Lee made a conversion kit back in the 80s for the egghead guards if anybody can still track this down.
855dbca30115e7dd46ec01fa07381199.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Must be more combinations than that. When you consider helmet and weapon.

There should be 4 total variants, with two of each for a total of 8. That's what is in the movie. Canada Clone's display has it right from what I can tell. :)

Looks awesome!

From what I can tell there are just three different helmets that HT made, right?

If you watch the scene again, one of the blades of the dual blade guy that choke hold Rey just disappears. It's plot armour. That blade would be stabbed into her if you followed the fight motions but it just disappears.

It's a goof, but I guess we could say maybe they dropped it (even though it's never to be seen again). It doesn't bother me too much. It's pretty minor compared to a lot of the bad edits in the other movies. There's a ton of goofups like that in all the movies, and then just some straight up stupid choreography that exists for plot reasons. *cough* Anakin holding his arm out and standing still for 3 seconds to get it cut off by Dooku *cough*

Though, nothing will ever come close in terms of stupidity for me to this (https://youtu.be/eYT3ctPuVRw?t=1m46s)

Obi-Wan getting crushed by a giant platform, skid across the floor - and he's fine :rotfl .... Dude would've been crushed and sectioned so quickly. Not sure why they didn't just have it stop with him being thrown. Would've been perfectly adequate lol

Maybe some day a movie will come out explaining how the empire took over the galaxy considering how bad of a shot everyone among their ranks is. Same with the first order.

From what I can tell there are just three different helmets that HT made, right?

Only 3 helmet designs but 4 weapon types.

Helmet #1 = Double Blade
Helmet #2 = Heavy Blade
Helmet #3 = Sword or light blade.

tlj praetorian 1.jpgtlj praetorian 2.jpg

There should be 4 total variants, with two of each for a total of 8. That's what is in the movie. Canada Clone's display has it right from what I can tell. :)

Looks awesome!

I watched all scenes frame by frame this week...2 of each weapon...3 different heads...2 flat top, 2 Visor up , and 4 of the cone face.

0066E973-C054-47DB-94B4-DB6287F7AB56.jpg

515D07FF-497A-42E6-92A6-D21AA666AC8F.jpg

301515FA-2627-41C4-A7BA-64832C350261.jpg

EE8FB660-4B93-477E-86EB-B3308547018C.jpg

Last edited:
Back