Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed everybody who has an eBay account was getting these discount emails. It seems like they have a new one every few weeks though, so won't be long until the next one.

Ha yep.

Hope he didn't have to sell all his OT troopers to fund these....that was extremely impressive.

I think he had about 30 or so. With Vader front and center.

24....and I did not sell them for Pretorian Guards...

IMG_5603.jpg

I just scored the one with the giant spear on eBay for $184.50. I haven’t won an auction in a long time.

My plan was to get two of these guys to go with a custom Snoke that I made, but after being blown away by how awesome these figures are, I ended up getting four of them (one of each variety). Here's a couple of pics of everyone together.

Snoke&Guards01.jpg

Snoke&Guards02.jpg

I really can't say enough good things about these PG figures. I'm as nitpicky as they come, but I really commend HT for how they made these. There's obviously some limited articulation with the arms, but not as limited as I expected. And everything looks and feels super high quality. I'm very grateful to HT for producing this figure, and for making them as great as they did. Lack of both money and space is what'll keep me from getting four more to complete the squad. But having all eight is very tempting.

Back