Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

On Tapatalk, your emoji shows as “eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek,” which is actually hilarious. Makes me think of a sea mammal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to get these guys if they eventually become dirt cheap, they look fantastic and I love the scene they're featured in, but I always find it hard to pay so much for the "nameless" characters.

On Tapatalk, your emoji shows as “eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek,” which is actually hilarious. Makes me think of a sea mammal.

Any one in particular?:monkey3

3653334524001_5761248559001_5761230625001-vs.jpg

Thank you! I sculpted Snoke myself; he's all from scratch. Here's a couple more pics. These show more of Snoke.

View attachment 429519

View attachment 429520

Very nice. Amazingly well done.:clap

Snoke has the vibe of Tilda Swinton playing David Bowie as the owner of a Studio 54 in space. Which is kinda cool.

Snoke has the vibe of Tilda Swinton playing David Bowie as the owner of a Studio 54 in space. Which is kinda cool.

That was more like a “moowohohohohohoh.” I was thinking of a dolphin or a porpoise.

Hoping to get these guys if they eventually become dirt cheap, they look fantastic and I love the scene they're featured in, but I always find it hard to pay so much for the "nameless" characters.

Yeah as cool as they look, these are figures I don't think I'd want to pay more than $140 for myself.

Yeah as cool as they look, these are figures I don't think I'd want to pay more than $140 for myself.

I would get them if Kylo uses them in the next movie. Different people wearing the exact same armor. Since there is no Snoke to display them with.

Hoping to get these guys if they eventually become dirt cheap.

Not sure that's realistic, the flat top is on waitlist and the other low stock.

There's not a huge amount on ebay.

Some retailers may have difficulty shifting them and you may pick up a bargain.

Personally, I think when Kylo hits and people want something to display him with, the price will rise and they will sell out.

I would get them if Kylo uses them in the next movie. Different people wearing the exact same armor. Since there is no Snoke to display them with.

Yeah I do wonder if we might see Kylo with his own throne room in the next movie, given he's the new Supreme Ruler. Which means he might have some new red guards as well.

Although I seriously doubt it'll be these designs, since they seemed meant to reflect Snoke's much gaudier style and taste.

Yeah I do wonder if we might see Kylo with his own throne room in the next movie, given he's the new Supreme Ruler. Which means he might have some new red guards as well.

Although I seriously doubt it'll be these designs, since they seemed meant to reflect Snoke's much gaudier style and taste.

Wouldn't Kylo's guards be the Knights of Ren?

I mean Luke grew up on a farm so it makes sense.

Just picked up two of these, as much as I hate that movie, these figs are must haves... I want the other two now

Nice pic! I still haven't gotten around to getting one of these, as there were just too many other figures that took priority last year. But hopefully I can track down the double blade sometime this year... if they haven't all disappeared yet.

Back