• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Ed-209 Battle Damaged

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmtz2005

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi this is a never put together or displayed Ed 209 BattleDamaged. Box was only opened to take pics for a couple of members who requested them. Found this one through an online store. I have one that I bought opened and displayed from a member here on the forum. Was gonna keep the boxed one just to have but I could use the cash instead.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150318338825&category=2622&_trksid=p2773.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D40%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54

Any questions please ask.....

Just Taken Out Of The Box For Pics...
collection046.jpg

Just Opened...
collection047.jpg

Pics of the Dome show no tears or damage...
collection049.jpg
collection050.jpg

collection048.jpg

Last edited:
Got any pictures?

No the box is actually wrapped up ready to go in the brown shipper box. I never took any pics and actually never took it out of the box. If your interested I can take it out and take some pics....

Sup Main!!! Any other sales going on?

Merry Christmas!!

Well lets see what I get today, j/k. Only other thing I was thinking of maybe listing is my Archos 605 160gb pmp. Its not sideshow but some one here may like it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back