HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll have to invest in a DX09 body to swap out with this. Never really liked this "armor" as much as the 89. The cape looks much thinner too, you can see spacing between the cowl and cape. Have DX09 owners gone to the TonyMeis cape for theirs?

Yep, light-up DX base, heh.

Yeah, it'a getting worse for wear not better looking at this point. Next convention display....

Wtf happened? :lol I dont think will see preorder until winter. I think they through this returns batman togetther to shut us up.:pfft: The WAIT has been forever... We had no xtra's with him at con like glider cape xtra bruce head sculpt or ripped cowl. This DX BETTER BE LOADED after making us wait for ever...I honestly think they are waiting to show us the penguin and cat with final release. Then the cat n penguin will take forever or ALL at same time robbing us all at once for these must have in our collection.

Yeah, it'a getting worse for wear not better looking at this point. Next convention display....

What the hell is HT thinking? Never mind.

ddfrank.jpg

Wait, you guys do know Rory shooped and warped that right? :lol

Couldn't the delay be down to too much Batman product coming out at once, if there is such a thing as too much Batman product? And maybe they've got something else to show us that we don't know about (Begins DX :pray:).

Couldn't the delay be down to too much Batman product coming out at once, if there is such a thing as too much Batman product? And maybe they've got something else to show us that we don't know about (Begins DX :pray:).

I'd be shocked if we get a Batman Begins DX. But '89, Returns, TDK and TDKR all got the DX treatment, so....

If we get another Bale Batman before this Batman Returns or Arkham Joker, I'll be pissed.

Last year we got QS 001, this year we got the armory. That's enough for a while dammit.

If we get another Bale Batman before this Batman Returns or Arkham Joker, I'll be pissed.

Last year we got QS 001, this year we got the armory. That's enough for a while dammit.

Sorry mate, I know you hate the glut of Nolan releases... but as someone who's just come back into Batman collecting I can't get enough of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back