HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather skip the glider and have a bat cave computer station and Keaton head for bashing a Bruce together

I'd rather skip the glider and have a bat cave computer station and Keaton head for bashing a Bruce together

I could actually see this, although it would be frighteningly expensive - BR Batman, computer station, but they'd also do a whole Bruce figure.

If they did that there would probably be a few buying options, like the Nolan Bats Armoury...

But let's be serious... every time something new gets announced, like Vader and Obi Wan, the chances of this being released recede considerably. We've still got the ANH Luke and Leia that we all know they're going to do yet to be announced, and with Avengers next year, there's just no pressing reason for them to make this.

But let's be serious... every time something new gets announced, like Vader and Obi Wan, the chances of this being released recede considerably. We've still got the ANH Luke and Leia that we all know they're going to do yet to be announced, and with Avengers next year, there's just no pressing reason for them to make this.

Yep. If we get anything besides DX15, I'd by surprised/pleased/overjoyed. I can see Catwoman and possibly Penguin, but that's about it. No Keaton Bruce in suit, no armory, no Gough Alfred, etc.

This will still come out, they need non priority figures like this to fill in the gaps between Avengers 2/Star Wars figures

So... John Matrix. John. Matrix. A glorified Dutch remake... BEFORE anything Batman Returns.

Lame.

Sallah

I would be very interesting to see the long list of figures that went up for pre-order after Batman Returns was announced.

Agh man this so frustrating. Bare minimum for this line should be batman catwoman and penguin.

"I think Mr chan deserves a more personal touch" ;-)

They'll do Catwoman and Penguin eventually. If some obscure release like John Matrix is possible, the Returns villains seem highly likely.

Makes me wonder though, what the hell is taking so long? Why John fricken' Matrix before say Ripley, or Returns Batman, or Kyle Reese etc. etc. I know "hey, It's Arnold" just like their Depp figures "hey it's Depp", but it's so weird. :lol

What's going on with Guardians of the Galaxy Drax?

They'll do Catwoman and Penguin eventually. If some obscure release like John Matrix is possible, the Returns villains seem highly likely.

Makes me wonder though, what the hell is taking so long? Why John fricken' Matrix before say Ripley, or Returns Batman, or Kyle Reese etc. etc. I know "hey, It's Arnold" just like their Depp figures "hey it's Depp", but it's so weird. :lol

Where is this john matrix figure?

Small company - big franchises.

Aaaand I'm finding it hard to believe this will actually happen.

I think there is a better chance of Ron “The Hedgehog” Jeromy getting the 1/6 treatment before any of the Returns figures.

I took a look at the pics. DX13 looks more like Arnie to me. I liked Commando but it's not an all-time favorite of mine, so I'm not sure if I'm going to drop $250 on a figure.

As to why we saw a Matrix figure rather than the Returns PO - you pretty much nailed it with "Hey, it's Arnold." It's such a nice, safe actor/brand for HT. Plus, John Matrix won some fan vote a couple of years ago.

That's why, unfortunately, CW and Penguin are no sure bets. That's also why, until the PO goes up, Batman doesn't even seem a certainty. :lol

Where is this john matrix figure?

Go to General Collectibles, Action Figures.

As to why we saw a Matrix figure rather than the Returns PO - you pretty much nailed it with "Hey, it's Arnold." It's such a nice, safe actor/brand for HT. Plus, John Matrix won some fan vote a couple of years ago.

That and it's a cheap, quick figure to produce from existing sculpts and bodies with a simple costume.

Found it, thanks.

But the big reason he would be before batman anything is money. Reuse of a ton of tooling. Body, head, hands, accessories. And then the lic rights. Way cheaper for a film like commando over batman returns.

The whole package is much harder for batman returns then a lot of others. They wouldn't aquire the rights of the film if they didn't intend to use it. But remember even if they got a proto done, before they went into production they need to have WB and DC approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back