Hot Toys "DX11" What could it/do you want it to be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the next DX is?

• Michael Jackson Bad 2.0

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Jack Sparrow 2.0

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Batman TDK 2.0

Votes: 62 50.8%
  • Indiana Jones ROTLA 2.0

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • Bruce Lee DX 2.0

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters
Five.... Five.... Five dollar foot long....

inter016.jpg

Great Poll! I laughed out loud, all options are 2.0 including Indy and Jack, so HT.

I don't really collect 1/6, but it would be nice to see another DX of a real person, like Paul McCartney or Clint Eastwood in any of his movies, that has influenced the entertainment industry. Everything Hot Toys is Superheroes and action flicks.

I don't really collect 1/6, but it would be nice to see another DX of a real person, like Paul McCartney or Clint Eastwood in any of his movies, that has influenced the entertainment industry. Everything Hot Toys is Superheroes and action flicks.

a DX of Clint Eastwood be instant buy..Good Bad & ugly. long tench coat extra set for poncho :wink1:

I believe next DX can be the Hulk, then HT can compense for the limited accesories of the character and justify the $350-$400 they are probably going to charge for it...

Last edited:
I did not really like any of the above mentioned options so I did not vote for them.

My suggestion is...the Lynda Carter version of Wonder Woman to round out their DC 'Big Three' - or 'JLA' - line-ups. Her knee-joints would be covered in " ..her satin tights" (yes, I do know all the words to the theme tune, Ms. Carter made a huge impression on me as a boy!) but her top half would probably have to be rubber suited, flexability risks factored in?

1/6th scale invisible plane?

if EB was to release The Joker. Then my guess DX11 will be THE Joker 2.0 it will depend on EB release :horse :lsvader

Has anyone mentioned a 89 Bruce Wayne in turtleneck with a batsuit in the vault?

Has anyone mentioned a 89 Bruce Wayne in turtleneck with a batsuit in the vault?

I'd buy that in a heart beat, but I doubt it ever happens. I had high hopes for a Batsuit vault from '89 and even TDK after the Iron Man Hall of Armor Hot Toys announcement. Not sure what's up with the Hall of Armor set though. Did it even go up for preorder?

Batman wise, we know that the following figures WILL be happening in the DX line.

- DX 2.0 The Joker
- DX Batman Returns

So you can count on another Batman and Joker.

It would be cool to make this,

batmanunmasked.jpg

I'd buy that in a heart beat, but I doubt it ever happens. I had high hopes for a Batsuit vault from '89 and even TDK after the Iron Man Hall of Armor Hot Toys announcement. Not sure what's up with the Hall of Armor set though. Did it even go up for preorder?

Batman wise, we know that the following figures WILL be happening in the DX line.

- DX 2.0 The Joker
- DX Batman Returns

So you can count on another Batman and Joker.

It would be cool to make this,

batmanunmasked.jpg

Im pretty sure you can count on Returns Catwoman and Penguin as DX's as well. Most likely.

Back