Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to make room for Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes today.

All Martial Arts figures must meet Bruce and pay respects....

Seems Snake Eyes is smart, Storm Shadow had to learn a pretty embarrassing lesson, armed no doubt.... Bruce made him tap.

Anyways, took a quick snap of him before I put him back in his air tight acrylic casing.

20130824_204918_zps3d55eb01.jpg

(all the stuff above is just a joke of course, I'm not insane.)

Just got this today from a fellow freak. My first BL figure, and it's a very impressive set. I think this might be the most loaded DX figure, even more loaded than DX11 and DX05

Definitely DX04, DX05, DX06, DX07, and DX11 are the best packages to date, with dioramas and loads of accessories. Next great set will be DX13 I reckon. If only all the DX releases were loaded like these!

Hi - any kind fello freak - can you help answer my question? I have an exclusive dx 04 and the chinese written oval stand for it is packed in the extra body. However there is only one stand. Did the exclusive version come with 2 ovel stands? Pls do let me know.

Hi - any kind fello freak - can you help answer my question? I have an exclusive dx 04 and the chinese written oval stand for it is packed in the extra body. However there is only one stand. Did the exclusive version come with 2 ovel stands? Pls do let me know.

The main box does come with the plain stand with chinese written on it and the extra body comes with another stand that say Bruce Lee on it... Hope that helps...

The main box does come with the plain stand with chinese written on it and the extra body comes with another stand that say Bruce Lee on it... Hope that helps...

Well - are these stand like 2 oval stands. What I got with mine is just the base (diamond shaped / platform / base) and one oval stand. I dint get like 2 oval stands :(

Well - are these stand like 2 oval stands. What I got with mine is just the base (diamond shaped / platform / base) and one oval stand. I dint get like 2 oval stands :(

Yes the two standard black oval stands... One comes with the large box and the other one comes with the extra body... Where did you buy your figure?...

Yes the two standard black oval stands... One comes with the large box and the other one comes with the extra body... Where did you buy your figure?...

I bought it locally. The seller seems ok however does not agree on other stand missing nor on a couple of other issues which I am willing to let go. There seems to be a transparent pillar in the hot toys description and that is not there, however since there are no pics of the pillar there is no way for me to know how it looks or was it event there to begin with.

Not all the DX04's car with two oval stands. When it was released I had both the regular and exclusive. The exclusive came with one stand packed in with the extra body and that's all.

If I remember correctly, originally only the exclusive was supposed to include the oval stand along with the extra body, but later then ended up issuing all the regulars with them as well. So the very early releases of the exclusive only came with one stand, then they started including them with all the regulars as well. So your seller may not be trying to con you of anything.

Hope that helps.

Now, ironically, I'm off to JKD training. :lol

Not all the DX04's car with two oval stands. When it was released I had both the regular and exclusive. The exclusive came with one stand packed in with the extra body and that's all.

If I remember correctly, originally only the exclusive was supposed to include the oval stand along with the extra body, but later then ended up issuing all the regulars with them as well. So the very early releases of the exclusive only came with one stand, then they started including them with all the regulars as well. So your seller may not be trying to con you of anything.

Hope that helps.

Great this helps. I will update him. He seems like a nice guy and has been patient but since i never had this figure there has been some confusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Hope that helps.

Also, the description says there is a transparent pillar to make the backdrop / figure stand up. Not sure what this is and cant even find any pics of it anywhere. Its not in the box i bought for sure.

Also, the description says there is a transparent pillar to make the backdrop / figure stand up. Not sure what this is and cant even find any pics of it anywhere. Its not in the box i bought for sure.

I can't say 100% about the transparent pillar for the stand, I never used the backdrop or the large base, just the small black oval ones and my box is packed away somewhere, otherwise I'd check for you. However, I don't remember there being one and I don't remember seeing pictures of one when the figure as released.

Great this helps. I will update him. He seems like a nice guy and has been patient but since u never had this figure there has been some confusion.

Hope that was of some help and you work everything out.

So, I undid the belt to re-adjust Bruce's pants, but not I can't get it to snap back on. It doesn't look like anything broke...

Yeah, I remember a lot of people took of the sash/belt thing and could do it up again. Apparently it was an absolute pain. So I never touched mine just in case.

You just have to position the male part exactly perpendicular with the female part and apply pressure enough to snap it in. A pair of tweezers helps.

Hope that helps.

Who is your JKD instructor?

So, I undid the belt to re-adjust Bruce's pants, but not I can't get it to snap back on. It doesn't look like anything broke...

Ah, I remember I had that problem too! :gah:
Was a nightmare at first, but then I got a knack for it, and since I have removed and redone it about 3 times no problem.
Unfortunately, I cant really explain how to do it or give any tips though. :(

Back