Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Yes! Because if the fig is not displayed exactly and precisely film accurately then it WILL SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST AND EXPLODE!!

:lol

(what did Emerson say about a foolish consistency?)

*Runs over to detolf's to ensure accuracy and consistency* :monkey1

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Finally got the bastard!!:D

IMG_0908.jpg

Enter the Dragon in the Eagle's Shadow

P6171665.jpg

P6171667.jpg

Man I haven't seen that guy in years! I can't believe there is a figure of him! I actually know him more from Jackie Chan movies...

JKD > eagle claw though...

get Bruce back on his feet! (no judo here brother)

Whoa! Is that a custom Hwang Jang Lee or this that commercial? If it's commercial, how the hell did I miss that?

Sorry it's a custom...just finished him up today, so like a true villain, he gets used to troll the Bruce DX thread:lol:lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fIbloJAtc"]YouTube - ‪DX04 Bruce lee 360‬‏[/ame]

I love the scale of this figure and how he look's next to other figures!

I am loving your photos and the beautiful custom figure Dragonsleeper !

I am loving your photos and the beautiful custom figure Dragonsleeper !

Thanks man! Though I can't take credit for the custom parts, I just put him together.

The true test of your success is the fact that we all recognize this guy just by looking at him... I was about to post my red ninja vs Bruce this weekend you beat me to it by a day or so!

The true test of your success is the fact that we all recognize this guy just by looking at him... I was about to post my red ninja vs Bruce this weekend you beat me to it by a day or so!

Credit goes to Darthkiko who sculpted HJL's head and to Lourdes who sewed his costume. :clap

DX Bruce needs opponents so we make do with what we have...Ninjas are great foes but HT should make Mr. Han and Bolo.

Back