Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

...at least you can feel good knowing that two folks who really wanted the ex but didn't get their PO in early enough were able to pick these up MSRP. Maybe this doesn't feel quite as good as a spare 3 or 400 bucks in your pocket would feel, but you know...

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Reminds me of:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlWddAXSRA"]YouTube - R. Lee Ermey GEICO Commercial - Therapist Sarge[/ame]​

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

anyone else order an extra base stand platform so you can display it both scenes?

I just preorder my extra base from TA :)

Yeah I like those.... convinced me to turn his eyes the other way.

I almost cancelled my preorder of this figure because I wasn't fond of the headsculpt. Now that I have it I can't put it down. I wasn't pleased with Hot Toys Indiana Jones either now I think I will have to get it despite my reservations. Headsculpts lacking, there is a lot to be said for great workmanship, quality and more accessories than you know what to do with. Here are some shots....I hope you like them.

DSCN1262.jpg

DSCN1270.jpg

DSCN1272.jpg

DSCN1263.jpg

DSCN1284.jpg

Well done!! Very nice pics!!!

Thanks X_dekin !!

Anybody have an Enterbay Ip man they can pose with DX04 so I can see the scale?

Getting to like this more and more, the body has grown on me, after seeing sick8oys BL today at his studio and he advised me how to pose them. got mine lookin almost how I want them.

My DX Exclusive should be with me on friday. Cannot wait. Really wanna get a game of death suit but not sure if there's a decent one to go for that wouldn't stain the body. Any recommendations?

im would like to see those picture as well :lol thanks

My reservation for the exclusive converted today. I placed it on April 12th. Anyone still waiting, don't give out hope yet. I was surprised as hell when I got the email. Didn't think it would happen.

That is great. I went on the waitlist for the exclusive on the 24th, hopefully it happens >_>

I haven't fully set up this figure and dio yet, just a couple shots.

i1e0p0.jpg

28rl18k.jpg

Great pics man!
That second shot looks so realistic!

I needed to take Bruce from my office and I repacked him... but the box is not sitting right. Anyone happen to take pics of how he was packed in? :monkey2

(before Nam says anything: no I am not selling him. Just taking him home.) :)

Was this DX supposed to be some type of "exclusive/limited edition" figure?

Reason Im asking is it seems very few U.S. sellers have listings for him and the ones that do price points match the H.K. sellers. Alot of them dont even have those preorder listings. Just wondering was this a rare DX limited quanity DX or something.

Was this DX supposed to be some type of "exclusive/limited edition" figure?

Reason Im asking is it seems very few U.S. sellers have listings for him and the ones that do price points match the H.K. sellers. Alot of them dont even have those preorder listings. Just wondering was this a rare DX limited quanity DX or something.

I dont think so, but i might be wrong. I think that many of the us distributers dont have this figure listed anymore because its sold out.

Back