Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Whats taking this so long!

What do you guys think of Enterbay's ETD B compared to this?

I actually hope of displaying a Enterbay B with the HT sneaksuit, HT BD and HT Kung Fu suit.

Without being sure how the revision to the HT BD head is shaping up, I'd still reckon it's a safe bet that this will leave EB's for dead. I'd bet everything about the HT version will be superior by a fair margin. But given the time between each of these releases, you'd expect this to be the case.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Whats taking this so long!

What do you guys think of Enterbay's ETD B compared to this?

I actually hope of displaying a Enterbay B with the HT sneaksuit, HT BD and HT Kung Fu suit.
I think Enterbays proto looks better than HT proto now. But when both become released I think HT will look better. I dont own any EB fig but Ive heard/seen pics about their bad QC and these fig cost to much to have those problems. I just hope this figure is MIND BLOWING. Im really looking foward to all those accessories.

^ Tigerslash was asking about the EB ETD B, not their upcoming GoD figure. But I think you're right anyway - nobody can predict how close to EB's proto the actual release will be, while the HT version will be pretty darn close to their proto pics. I expect the only difference will be an improved BD head sculpt, I'll take that any day of the week :)

^mybad its late lol

Just got a Flex pay change notice. Looks like April 15 for Sideshow now.

W2Y2O.gif

Hey, I think a few pages back or in another thread.

There was a code which gave you $20 off on a SS order?

Anyone know this?

You can use reward points or a gift card code on orders, plus I think SS have a first order discount of ten bucks.

You have to remember that you don't accrue reward points if you use them or a GC.

And the RP on this figure total $11 (5% back on purchase price) if you buy the exclusive.

Release soon, can't wait! :clap

Crap where can i order one of this other then ebay???

PO the Entetbay BL & bought this guy to, to hard to resist. I was going to wait but I recon these will cost a small fortune in time, ETD & GoD awesome :)

Maybe the MIS Bruce might be released at that date, not the DX. Now I wouldn't doubt for a second that Enterbay would release itnext year instead.

Only time will tell.

Back