Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

That's what I was thinking from when Hot Toys announced Kim in their ranks. The best Bruce Lee sculptor and you have a Bruce coming up for a while, why would they not use him?

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I doubt Arnie has taken over on this.

The GOD and WOTD will be next from him and HT in my humble opinion.

That's what I was thinking from when Hot Toys announced Kim in their ranks. The best Bruce Lee sculptor and you have a Bruce coming up for a while, why would they not use him?

HT Exec: Yulli, I hope you don't mind having Kim make a few revisions to that battle-damaged head sculpt?

Yulli: No, no, not at all, I'd be happy to have input from the master of Bruce Lee sculpting.

HT Exec: Great! That'll free you up to fix that goddawful Indy sculpt he's been working on.

Maybe because this one actually looks like Bruce Lee and the other one doesn't look like Ford? :dunno

:lol precisely! I'm not dissing the Indy fans and their grievances, I'm feeling their pain.

I agree, I rather wait for as long as possible for them to make the necessary changes to make it an excellent figure. Take your time Hot Toys im sure it will be worth the wait.

Can anyone guess why I really need Bruce Lee figure?

Because while I go to gym now, my aim (ideal that I want to reach) is Bruce Lees body. By having the figure, I will have something I can compare my physical prgress towards on constant basis.:monkey1:cuckoo::exactly:

HT Exec: Yulli, I hope you don't mind having Kim make a few revisions to that battle-damaged head sculpt?

Yulli: No, no, not at all, I'd be happy to have input from the master of Bruce Lee sculpting.

HT Exec: Great! That'll free you up to fix that goddawful Indy sculpt he's been working on.

:lecture Pretty close to scenario I had played in my mind. For a few sculpt revisions, it is taking too long to the point of being delayed now.

he looks badass yo!!

Because while I go to gym now, my aim (ideal that I want to reach) is Bruce Lees body. By having the figure, I will have something I can compare my physical prgress towards on constant basis.:monkey1:cuckoo::exactly:

Buy one of the 1/4 statues Enterbay makes then.
Much better for a comparison you can't hope to live up to :D

Buy one of the 1/4 statues Enterbay makes then.
Much better for a comparison you can't hope to live up to :D

That's kind of why I bought this action figure, but rather than see it as an ideal I want to reach it's more as a reminder of where I don't want to end up:

fat_bastard.jpg

agreed.

bruce's thigh werent that massive.

Hes got thin thighs.

if they make his thighs thinner he won't look right. He will look like he have chicken legs. I think he looks good the way he is!

bruce looks great, but i can't see myself buy another figure of him. only thing i would want is that diorama.

Man I hope we see something this week.

C'mon Hot Toys! Just give us some photos and we'll be fine.

Yes, yes, by all means Hot Toys please stop the tease with this fig!

BruceLee.jpg

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."
Bruce Lee

Bruce_Lee_Biography.jpg

Good quote! How about this: "Man who go to bed with itchy arse, wake up with smelly finger.":lecture

Back