Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

^^Wasnt this figure announced July of last year?

Geez, so itll be almost a year to date from announcement to release....

Is this the longest production time we've seen from HT?

I have a feeling this is going to be the best figure released by HT.:wave

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

sorry...is July 20th a joke?

That would be a big enough stretch from Enterbay's 'late April' pre-order.

But from Hot Toys original 'Jan 2011' date, thats a freaking big delay!

Look on the bright side... at least this thread is consumed by discussion about when this figure will finally be out; Indy fans are doing it tough, aghast at everything that appears to be wrong with that figure - from screen accuracy to tailoring to Ford's likeness, even how the goddam hat sits on his head.

What happened to the talk of Hot Toys having the Bruce Lee License for one year? One year from when?!

Can't remember who said that but it was only gonna be this year if it's true.

Besides the ETD,Arnie is allready finishing the smiling sculpt right now and according to HT's facebook there will also be a third.

Can't remember who said that but it was only gonna be this year if it's true.

Besides the ETD,Arnie is allready finishing the smiling sculpt right now and according to HT's facebook there will also be a third.

Well we don't know where that smiling sculpt is from. A lot of people are saying its for a bust...

If ETD comes out in late July, are they really going to have 2 more figures by the end of the year !?

Look on the bright side... at least this thread is consumed by discussion about when this figure will finally be out; Indy fans are doing it tough, aghast at everything that appears to be wrong with that figure - from screen accuracy to tailoring to Ford's likeness, even how the goddam hat sits on his head.

Maybe because this one actually looks like Bruce Lee and the other one doesn't look like Ford? :dunno

Well we don't know where that smiling sculpt is from. A lot of people are saying its for a bust...

If ETD comes out in late July, are they really going to have 2 more figures by the end of the year !?

I would bet money on it - IF it is in fact true that HT have the license for one year.

Maybe my faith in HT is misplaced, but they know what they're doing in simple business terms. I can't imagine the BL license would've come cheap, plus they have a consumer-base ready to lap up these figs - this has got to add up to loads of 1:6 goodness for the fans :)

That Smiling sculpt has been a personal project Arnie has been working on for a while,i remember this sculpt from a long time ago when he posted pics of it on his blog and facebook.
But the Pics i saw back then it looked indeed bigger and thought it would be a 1/4 Statue.
HT posted pics of this sculpt on their FB when they announced that they will make 2 more figures this year.

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=261042&id=58690437343&ref=mf

"Good news for Bruce Lee fans! We’ll be launching the 2nd and 3rd Bruce Lee Collectible Figure soon!

Here come the photos of the latest vivid smiley head sculpt by our master Arnie Kim which is in progress now!

More Bruce Lee Collectible Figures will be coming soon! Stay tuned!"

Forget a 2nd & 3rd Bruce Lee figure, they've yet to complete the first yet; So why start teasing with more b.s?

Forget a 2nd & 3rd Bruce Lee figure, they've yet to complete the first yet; So why start teasing with more b.s?

That was kind of a response to Enterbay showing their smiling GoD. They showed it a couple of days later. It seemed to me that Hot Toys wanted to take off all the attention from Enterbay's Bruce by also saying that the sculpts were from Arnie.

I have a feeling that the delay is due to arnie taking over the battle damaged sculpt version of the DX 04.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

WTF cares when it comes out. I'd rather is come out when it's ready and not just to meet a deadline or hush whiney _____es on the internet.

just checked the updated schedule of release for April/May on HT's Japan website and :

ホットトイズ 発売時期変更のお知らせ

ご案内させていただきました下記商品に、発売変更がございましたのでお知らせいたします。

2011年4月発売予定
【ホットトイズ・バスト】 『アイアンマン2』 1/4スケールバスト アイアンマン・マーク5 (MARK V BUST, 2011 April)

2011年5月発売予定
【ムービー・マスターピース DX】 『燃えよドラゴン』 1/6スケールフィギュア リー
【ムービー・マスターピース DX】 『燃えよドラゴン』 1/6スケールフィギュア リー (ボーナスアクセサリー版)

(MMS DX Enter the Dragon, 2011 May)

Normally HK release is 1 month earlier than Japan right? I guess we should be seeing these hit the bay next month then?:panic:

WTF cares when it comes out. I'd rather is come out when it's ready and not just to meet a deadline or hush whiney _____es on the internet.

:lecture HT can take as much time as they need for this. Hell, make us wait another year and retool Indy as well.... Hold off on the Reeve Supes too, just get them right.

Hydeous said:
2011年5月発売予定
【ムービー・マスターピース DX】 『燃えよドラゴン』 1/6スケールフィギュア リー
【ムービー・マスターピース DX】 『燃えよドラゴン』 1/6スケールフィギュア リー (ボーナスアクセサリー版)

Well, SSC still has Bruce listed as "April" release date...

I have a feeling that the delay is due to arnie taking over the battle damaged sculpt version of the DX 04.

thats exactly what im thinking. if this is the case this figure is gonna kick all kinds of Ass !

:clap:goodpost::clap

Back