Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

From HT FB:

In Commemoration of Bruce Lee’s 70th anniversary

Today is the 70th anniversary of Bruce Lee. Let’s take this opportunity to pay tribute to this legendary superstar and philosopher, whose great philosophy, spirit and martial arts performance are always in our heart.

In memory of his anniversary this year, we’ll have... an update on our Bruce Lee Collectible Figures very soon! Please stay tuned with us!

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

That's like saying Happy Birthday and you'll get your present next week. That's another FAIL HT.

Even if he lived to be 70, he would have still been able to beat anyone :lol

:lol Yeah. They should have had a teaser prepared, waited to show their updated body now, or better yet said nothing more than Happy Birthday Bruce. It's a bit disrespectful using his birthday to try and generate more hype without at least some back up whilst still remaining disrespectful.

Yeah thats true ......... although i'm sure unintentional it still came off as bad taste.

I'm a cynic and I like to laugh at stuff like that but you are right. I'm sure they just want to celebrate Bruce's birthday with his fans. My apologies HT.

That's like saying Happy Birthday and you'll get your present next week. That's another FAIL HT.

:lol "Heres your cake but DON'T ____ING EAT IT!"

:exactly:

Dont you just love the way HT word stuff? You can tell their not an American based company. There wording is just so blunt & elementary like. An American company wouldve used some long/big worded paragraph to say that one simple thing. Gotta love HT and their take on the English language.

Last edited:

As fascinating and as eye-opening as the Penthouse article is, I can't help but feels that the writer has a little bit of resentment on the fame of Bruce Lee or even Bruce Lee himself. Lots of racists undertones in his article. The Chinese are not weak. Not back then, not now. Bruce Lee did not empowered us with a sense of self or power over the Westerners. Bruce Lee is indeed a hero to the Chinese but not for the reasons the author claims.

If you replace Bruce Lee to any other Hollywood movie start out there, Bruce Lee is just normal man and like many normal person, succumbed to the weight of stardom and maybe even unrealistic expectation of what he actually is.

The articles do proved that Bruce Lee is indeed always trying to be the best and ultimately, the desire to be more than a man killed him. Indeed, Bruce Lee killed Bruce Lee.

Last edited:

As fascinating and as eye-opening as the Penthouse article is, I can't help but feels that the writer has a little bit of resentment on the fame of Bruce Lee or even Bruce Lee himself. Lots of racists undertones in his article. The Chinese are not weak. Not back then, not now. Bruce Lee did not empowered us with a sense of self or power over the Westerners. Bruce Lee is indeed a hero to the Chinese but not for the reasons the author claims.

If you replace Bruce Lee to any other Hollywood movie start out there, Bruce Lee is just normal man and like many normal person, succumbed to the weight of stardom and maybe even unrealistic expectation of what he actually is.

The articles do proved that Bruce Lee is indeed always trying to be the best and ultimately, the desire to be more than a man killed him. Indeed, Bruce Lee killed Bruce Lee.

Sad, but probably true.
R.I.P Bruce

Wonder if the TT legs will be different to achieve some high kicking poses. Hope so.

This pic is featuring the new body right?

DSCN6614.jpg

BTW, what happened to the update HT? :impatient:

Think that's the old one.

Back