Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Wow, great pics Lord!

The Game Of Death Jumpsuit looks really nice on him.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I was curious to see what the EB GoD suit would look on this body, thanks!

HAHAHAHHA -- enterbay, what? who?

That GOD suit looks STELLAR on him. Imagine when HT actually tailors it, how it will blow away the cheapness of that suit.

Great pics Lord,that Game of Death jumpsuit looks great on him.You would think it would look alot baggier considering how much smaller it is than a EB body.

That GOD suit looks STELLAR on him. Imagine when HT actually tailors it, how it will blow away the cheapness of that suit.

Enterbay's Bruce Lee costumes are very well done. Exellent materials and exellent tailoring. Seems that you have not had one in hand to judge it.

Thanks for the pics, that GoD suit looks great on him and the sculpt actually fits it great. Do the Enterbay Enter the Dragon suits fit as well as the GoD does?

Quick question: Is the GoD the Enterbay original.

Was it verified if the bases fit in a Detolf?

The GoD suit there doesn't really fit great...its all bunched up at the sleeves....but its good enough considering its a cheap addition.

I don't think its the Enterbay original...at least the shoes definitely aren't. There are many 1/6 GoD suits and shoes available.

I think I might have had this exact combo on my Enterbay Enter the Dragon B figure for a while years ago!

Base no problem. Its the backdrop that is the question.

The GOD Enterbay suit doesnt look cheap at all.
In fact, none of the Bruce Lee Enterbay suits look cheap.
They are all TOP quality...better than most of my Hot Toys figures clothing, actually.
Im pretty sure the GOD suit in Lord's pics is NOT the Enterbay one.

The GoD suit there doesn't really fit great...its all bunched up at the sleeves....but its good enough considering its a cheap addition.

I don't think its the Enterbay original...at least the shoes definitely aren't. There are many 1/6 GoD suits and shoes available.

I think I might have had this exact combo on my Enterbay Enter the Dragon B figure for a while years ago!

:exactly:
The suit doesnt look like Enterbays too.
The main difference is the neck.

it looks like he has that Barney Ross gap in the shoulders.

You are right, it's not the Enterbay one. But in the movie, he has the sleeves rolled up, Enterbay just decided to make them shorter.

@lord-22: Thanks for sharing those pics man! He looks really great! Btw, what's the brand of the G.O.D. suit you've used on him? Is it from EB or..?

Back