Hot Toys DX Indiana Jones announced + Star Wars teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that its time for a HT quality vader? Damn! This is awesome! I'm certain it'll be out before my customized version that hurricane is doing for me, which is taking quite sometime already.

Hmm I wonder if LOTR will be announced too sometime next year.

Very excited about Indy and SW. I want to get all the SW OT figs they'll offer, but I already have commitments for other things.

Add a beat-up head and hands. But it'll go napalm when the dudes at Raiders.net hear about it. The outfits were different. I see this easily, with LFL licensing, being over the $200 mark.

True, the purists wouldn't stand for it - those are important details. Talk about scandal ...

It's definitely going to bust the DX price point so far, but if it's the second coming everyone has been preaching in dozens of "Hot Toys should get [blank] license" threads, I'll bite on the major characters.

True, the purists wouldn't stand for it - those are important details. Talk about scandal ...

It's definitely going to bust the DX price point so far, but if it's the second coming everyone has been preaching in dozens of "Hot Toys should get [blank] license" threads, I'll bite on the major characters.

Actually, thinking about this, it might just be a Raiders DX and done. No "MMS" was been announced and I doubt they'd get people to pay big dollars for DX figures of all the characters. Hell, getting them to drop $150 for anybody but Indy and Mola will be a stretch.

And at the DX pricepoint, I'll fully support Agent5 Mfisher and the like ripping into HT for every single inaccuracy. :lol

These threads are making nam go crazy. He's trying desperately to minimize the amount of joy going on right now. All the Hot Toys fanboys dreams are coming true, and he's got to run back and forth from the Star Wars forum to the Indiana Jones forum making sure the tittybabies don't get out of hand.

These threads are making nam go crazy. He's trying desperately to minimize the amount of joy going on right now. All the Hot Toys fanboys dreams are coming true, and he's got to run back and forth from the Star Wars forum to the Indiana Jones forum making sure the tittybabies don't get out of hand.

$50 fine for trademark infringement! :lol

No, I'm just LOLing at all the creampies that'll have people hung over and dehydrated in the morning with a false sense of hope. :lol

Does this mean that its time for a HT quality vader? Damn! This is awesome! I'm certain it'll be out before my customized version that hurricane is doing for me, which is taking quite sometime already.

Actually, thinking about this, it might just be a Raiders DX and done. No "MMS" was been announced and I doubt they'd get people to pay big dollars for DX figures of all the characters. Hell, getting them to drop $150 for anybody but Indy and Mola will be a stretch.

And at the DX pricepoint, I'll fully support Agent5 Mfisher and the like ripping into HT for every single inaccuracy. :lol

Fair enough - but $150-200 for an ultimate DX Raiders Indy would be enough for me - healthier for the bank anyway,

No, I'm just LOLing at all the creampies that'll have people hung over and dehydrated in the morning with a false sense of hope. :lol

Sometimes there's nothing wrong with that walk of shame in the morning - at least the night before was enjoyed and you can always grab a good breakfast help wash away the sin.

Bragged about what? Half the people on this board were saying/wishing HT would make a Indy figure.

Fair enough - but $150-200 for an ultimate DX Raiders Indy would be enough for me - healthier for the bank anyway,

Still think it'll be easily over $200. LFL licensing, remember? :monkey1

Sometimes there's nothing wrong with that walk of shame in the morning - at least the night before was enjoyed and you can always grab a good breakfast help wash away the sin.

Until you realize your wallet's gone, you have a funny taste in your mouth and your ass hurts. Nice double entendre. :lol

SS has that LFL already though no? I think this will be $180 barebones, $200 with an ark or something like that.

SS has that LFL already though no? I think this will be $180 barebones, $200 with an ark or something like that.

Granted, but now add in the licensing fees to Sideshow. They gotta get their cut too. The average DX is just sub $200. Add the additional licensing fees (LFL and SSC) and easily $250.

As you can see I'm slightly happy about the News
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KtwqEcMfEbI?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KtwqEcMfEbI?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back