Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is so cool. It's a shame that Hot Toys haven't released the next Star Wars figure. One a year just isn't enough!

Here's my current line-up (Just added the Sideshow ANH Vader to it).

2013-06-22-4471_zps7e84c2a5.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Great line up so far. Ill be adding the Tamashii C-3PO to mine soon. :rock. Vader looks great. Is that the Hasbro helmet?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man. I think you'll be very happy with the Tamashii C-3PO - it's a fantastic figure too.

The Vader has got the Hasbro helmet (which Short Round gave a dull coat).

Great line up so far. Ill be adding the Tamashii C-3PO to mine soon. :rock. Vader looks great. Is that the Hasbro helmet?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like Luke is sold out on the sideshow site? Just got the Sideshow newsletter and it said "Sold out Stock"

Glad I picked one up....

Looks like Luke is sold out on the sideshow site? Just got the Sideshow newsletter and it said "Sold out Stock"

Glad I picked one up....

That's why I jumped on it today. I had been holding off and holding off and then I thought I was screwed when I saw Sideshow was sold out. Picked it up at BBTS for $279.00. It wasn't a great month for that kind of purchase with just having taken the family on vacation, but, I had to spring for it before the aftermarket costs jump on ebay.

Just pulled the trigger on this for 300$
pretty awesome figure, i did not understood that both bodies were included until yesterday ^^!
looks like the missing, falling magnet on the belt is a classic, hope its in the box. Any idea why they did not went with ball joint feets?
Is there anything to look out for, to be careful with?
Any mods?
Thanks

This figure is so cool. It's a shame that Hot Toys haven't released the next Star Wars figure. One a year just isn't enough!

Here's my current line-up (Just added the Sideshow ANH Vader to it).

2013-06-22-4471_zps7e84c2a5.jpg

Chris

Love your line-up cking. Is your Hans Solo figure custom made?

Thanks darthCipan! :)

It's the Enterbay/Medicom Ultimate Unison Han Solo. I swapped the legs over with some regular TT legs because the waist and legs on the figure were much too thin.

Chris

Love your line-up cking. Is your Hans Solo figure custom made?

Just playin' around a bit here...

This is a pretty awesome figure (they both are)...glad I got off the fence.
Hoping I can get any real time off work and take some cool shots of them soon...

These aren't great pics, but i've been trying to set Luke up in my detolf with a vader, I didn't want to use the SS as apart from being ANH, he's huge, so i thought i'd try out with my other Vaders...

1st was the Koto vader:

2013-06-26%2008.43.03.jpg

which people said looked like he was disco dancing and pelvic thrusting at Luke.. no good.

so then, Kaiyodo Vader:

2013-06-27%2008.53.39.jpg

didn't like that either, ok, how about medicom:

2013-06-27%2019.25.55.jpg

no, the OTHER medicom:

2013-06-27%2020.24.48.jpg

I thought he'd be waaay to small, but, on a stand i don't think he looks too bad, in fact i reckon he's the best of the bunch, so i'm sticking with him. Now, to build a bit of a freezing chamber diorama for them...

Nice seeing the different Vaders there, flamingdead.

Are you getting the SS Deluxe one later this year? I'm hoping it comes out really weel and will look good displayed with this figure....

Having Vader tower over Luke during the duel could look really cool....I'm hoping.

Back