Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I gave in and bought this boxset. Amazing, no regrets whatsoever. I just have one problem, the weather vane blue led is not functioning well. Out of the box, only the red light was working, I tried repositioning the batteries countless times but the blue led lights up for a few seconds then dims out. Any of you encountered this? and what seems to be the problem? batteries? the red light is working.

thanks!

Now the set...bottom line, this was put together by some true fans. Very classy package, beautiful presentation of the figures, easy access to the gear...just superb effort here...makes you slow down the unboxing just to take it all in.

:goodpost: :exactly:

I think it took me over an hour to get everything out. :lol

So I gave in and bought this boxset. Amazing, no regrets whatsoever. I just have one problem, the weather vane blue led is not functioning well. Out of the box, only the red light was working, I tried repositioning the batteries countless times but the blue led lights up for a few seconds then dims out. Any of you encountered this? and what seems to be the problem? batteries? the red light is working.

thanks!

Mine has the lights dim out too after 5-10 mins of being turned on.

Seems like it was a QC problem, I googled it and brought me to rebelsum's bespin thread. some members were also posting about the same problem. :slap

Good thing yours last for 5 minutes or so...:gah: mine dies out after 4 or 5 seconds. :monkey2

Last edited:
Sounds like low/dead batteries. If it works a little while and then dies, it sounds like the hardware is all working. The circuit inside is super simple and there's not much that can go wrong with it. If it were broken it should be complete lights out at all times. Change out to new (fresh) batteries.

:D I'll take some photos probably after fixing my marmit trooper. :slap:slap I messed up the mid section armor, I can't seem to get it through the body. I have to repaint it again. :gah:

Nice photos of the luke JB. I take my luke beside me when i go to bed. :rotfl seriously

Finally gave up on the marmit, and moved on to enjoy my Luke, Here he is with his master.

:D really impressive figure...I can't wait for the next HT release. I placed it side by side with my SS obi wan, and it made the obi head look like a bubble head. lol.

:D thanks pjam...hopefully it is...you'll never stop posing it that's for sure. I kept my clean version in the box. I love how the BD version is. :D

Back