Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...I appreciate that.

Well, here's another go at it....

I think the HT Luke looks pretty good with the Sideshow Yoda and the old Hasbro R2...

I have the electric Hasbro R2, I just wish he wasn't so small (out of scale). Yoda looks great, especially from this angle.

Turned on my weather vane lights and I noticed while they used to blink red out of sync, now they are blinking together. Anyone experiencing this know why?

Turned on my weather vane lights and I noticed while they used to blink red out of sync, now they are blinking together. Anyone experiencing this know why?

Yes, quite often. I'm sure HT has just used some blinking LEDs, without any kind of timer circuit, so they will always drift (apart, together, etc.) If they're blinking in sync, it's just coincidence (random) and they will eventually get out of sync again.

That's what I thought so I left them on for 15 minutes. Instead of growing out if sync, they seemed to actually get progressively dimmer. So I am thinking it means the batteries are getting low. :mad:

Woo hoo, I scored a spare saber hilt this past week, so I might actually get to a cathode saber before the summer is out.

I will be picking up this figure from my local shop this week or the next, and I was wondering.. Are there any comon QC issues I should inspect the figure on while in the shop? Thanks in advance!

It's interesting (not surprising), just HOW many folks here have had issues with the hair & holster magnets on their figures to date - myself included!

Additionally, the right shoulder pocket flap tore off on my BD Luke jacket as soon as I got him out of the foam coffin.

That said - a few minor repairs, & it's all good now. While this stuff shouldn't really happen, the pieces are fragile..

Only the hair magnets wrong with mine - right out of the box.

On a related note, I just put the antenna on the ceiling last night and it looks great. Now I just need to replace the bespin skyline background with the new and updated version I've made. And of course throw Luke on there.

Hair piece needed to be glued on both, and the lightsaber clip needed to be glued on the BD figure. Easy fixes.

HA, I was just coming in here to say that when I saw the thread. I can't help but be impressed with this figure. BD Luke sculpt is a little off cause of the PERS but still a very awesome set of figures.

Back