Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just chatted with SS. They told me that mine will ship out tomorrow. I was told that they "just got them in." I didn't answer that I knew they had already started shipping them out. A little disappointing, but at least it should be on the way soon.

I wouldve called them on it. :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Just got my shipping notice for a Friday delivery! :yess: I ordered mine the day it was available, so hopefully more of you will start seeing notices tonight!

Had my notice earlier during the day and to arrive in Toronto Fri. Didn't want to stir up more shiet until the usual suspects have received theirs and have calmed down. Oh and I placed my order last week as well. Looks like exactly what I said. They had enough to go around for all and just processed them in the fastest way possible ignoring the sequence

Resistance is Futile
:borg

Oh cool, my dad is from there...I'm in Costa Mesa...it's times like these I'm glad I'm close to SSC! Have you ever been to their warehouse?

No...but I drive by it quite often whenI have work out that direction. Yeah its great to live so close...except for the CA taxes, but it makes up for it arriving so fast. I actually had my Boba Fett figure arrive before they even sent me a UPS notice. The figure arrive and thenI got the quantum notice a day later. :)

sigh, no shipping yet. Officially one full week since money's been taken. Hopefully I'll get good news tomorrow.

Back