Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been this excited to get a fig since CR Superman. Perhaps a bit more since this figure is so epic.

The battle damaged head I got from Hong Kong should arrive next week as well as the body , hand and boots that I bought from Toy Anxiety .

I didn't want both so I went this route and I'm just going to use my SS Bespin Luke outfit and accessories . I wound up spending $125.00 for everything .

The battle damaged head I got from Hong Kong should arrive next week as well as the body , hand and boots that I bought from Toy Anxiety .

I didn't want both so I went this route and I'm just going to use my SS Bespin Luke outfit and accessories . I wound up spending $125.00 for everything .

Good alternative plan. :rock

Thank god finally got my shipping notice for my EX luke says it should be here the 29th. Still mad though that they took the money out last week and took this long to ship.

Looks like i have to wait until some time in November or mid-december for mine. Sideshow said no dice on processing my flex order now since they didn't get enough Luke's :(

Looks like i have to wait until some time in November or mid-december for mine. Sideshow said no dice on processing my flex order now since they didn't get enough Luke's :(

That sucks :(

Especially if it ends up December, what a wait.

So if I order this from Sideshow today... I could have it as early as next week?

Doesnt sound like it.

angry+brat.jpg

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

A lot of us are still waiting. :moon

Back